Melissa & Joey

ABCFamily

• Members

Wednesday night just got a whole lot funnier! I work with ABC Family, and this summer we’re bringing you an all-new line-up of comedies airing back-to-back on Wednesday nights. First, the hilarious duo of Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence return in Melissa & Joey at 8/7c, followed by the brand-new State of Georgia, starring Raven-Symoné, at 8:30/7:30c! Take a peek at what these shows have in store for you in this promo! Mark your calendars, ABC Family’s New Comedy Wednesdays begin on June 29!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Taylor Spreitler is adorable! And Lennox is so spunky – I love her character too! What about Ryder? I think they’re both great and interact really well with Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence.. Is everyone excited for the premiere tonight??

• Members

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/melissa-and-joey-renewed/

Whoa! ABC Family has renewed Melissa & Joey for a second season, the network announced Monday. The half-hour comedy, starring Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence, is currently in the middle of its first season. The show will return for Season 2 in 2012.

Melissa & Joey have proven to be a comedic powerhouse, with wonderful chemistry that has resonated with viewers in the tradition of great television pairings,” said ABC Family president Michael Riley. “As our focus on comedy continues to develop, we’re delighted to see it return next year as an integral part of the network’s expanding slate of original series.”

• 4 weeks later...

Archived