AMC - Wednesday - April 20, 2011

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me, too! Imo, it actually makes more sense for Emma to think Greenlee's trying to replace Annie than to just unconditionally love her stepmother, like she did a few years ago (I can't remember who was headwriting at that time).

I'm also loving Tad & Cara growing closer. I loved how he got her to relax a little. I also thought it was great that she could defend herself against the stabber until Tad arrived.

Kendall keeps going 2 steps forward and 1 back. She finally put the pieces together, but she should've called Ryan, Tad and/or Jesse by now with her suspicions about Ricky instead of letting him come find her on the boat!

• Members

See, I don't get the repeated posts in other threads about how MCE had her lips done, it's obvious she hasn't done anything to her lips. People who made those posts obviously don't ever wear lip gloss.

Nice to see Scott do something other than hold Madison's hand. Scott treating Griffin like dirt was fantastic! :wub:

Cara's reaction at KWAK's was extremely over the top, I thought she was about to have a seizure.

ETA: Kendall looked amazing in that park!

• Members

This Kendall S/L is soo much better now that she's putting stuff together! Great for her finally finding that secret note Zach left on the yacht. I mean...why did the show wait this long?? Why couldn't she have found it the last time she was there looking for it?! But anyways, love how the show utilized the flashbacks of when Kendall was reading the first note (which Ricky tampered with). All of this is coming together really nicely, it will be awesome when Ricky is finally done with...which hopefully won't take to long to happen!

I don't see Greenlee as "feuding" with Emma, more like Emma feuding with her all by her lonesome, just because she's angry that her real mothers gone...while I love Emma hating on Greenlee & find it entertaining, I have respect for Greenlee as well for being as sane and & respectful with Emma as possible. She's not giving in to Emma's snottiness & being a snot right back to her. She's trying all she can to make things okay between them despite Emma's resistance. I like that.

wub.gif Yeah she did.

Speaking of the park, everyone was there today. LOL. Even Opal (which I thought was a nice surprise). I really like that park & love the spring/summer feel it brings to the show.

LOVED the scenes at the park where Cara & that stabber guy were fighting. Yay Tad for saving the day! I really liked the directing choices used in that scene, especially the low-angle shots of Tad after he fended off the stabber.

• Members

To be fair it was smarter than she's been in a while--and I think that little Opal scene was supposed to make Kendall's no longer feel suspicious towards RIcky, or as anyway--but yeah she shouldn't have gone off on her own.

Agreed--I'm loving the Emma/Greens feud, to be honest it feels pretty realistically written, I particularly liked that Greenlee got fed up with the nice routine pretty quickly, as she would. And her snapping at poor Madi.

As silly as it is to think of Tad being an ace private eye, I admit I loved all the Tad/Cara stuff (even that knife fight in broad daylight) today, some of ti despite myself and some I think was very well done.

• Members

Yes all of this should have happened in Feb sweeps (which had NOTHING happening...)

For a while they had stopped using the park for that cruddy park set I guess to make it look like Winter--but using the full park, while it's pretty ridiculous, does open up the show and I agree it looks gorgeous.

Archived