AMC: Monday, 4/18/2011

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Erica puts something cryptic in her goodbye letter to Jack to tip him off.

The "voice" sounds like The Traveller from Star Trek: The Next Generation! Anyone... anyone?

AMC is (finally) JUST getting really good for me just as they cancel it. So sad :(

• Members

Can't be Asher though since he's with Maya today. Unless this is all pre-recorded stuff like Proteus was sometimes (right?)... but the "voice" is responding to Erica in real-time, so I'm thinking not.

Love all the characters today!!! So many storylines, and things are interesting and captivating.

• Members

I would DIE in happiness! This could lead to Vanessa reconnecting with David, and then David finding Erica and saving her... and then Vanessa could also be holding an alive Leo, leading to a Leo/Greenlee reunion just as AMC ends!!! :wub: Haha, wishful thinking?

• Members

What, Rylee? That's OK! :P Jk, Jk.

I really think this storyline is intriguing though. For the first time, it's entertaining and edge-of-your-seat, without knowing what's really going on through spoilers!

I really think at least 75% of the cast is on today.

• Members

Considering they are completely destroying JR and having him look like the biggest idiot in town so that Marissa going gay won't be so jarring for some viewers (today JR reminded me of the metally challenged brother in "There's something about Mary") I think JY is being a a good sport (too good IMO).

Lets hope JY and JR is rewarded once LB's writing takes over.

I'm kinda loving the Erica stuff, the baby sitter leering into the camera was awesome. I don't know why some think the voice sounds like Asher, I think it sounds like a black dude talking.

Archived