OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know if we are going to see the emmy's this year on TV but I so hope Robert S words and Erika Slezak take home the gold. I know there are people who will say, "Oh that's just because their show is over." but Bobby hasn't won an award since the 1980's during his first stint in Llanview. I heard he sumitted one with Erika Slezak where they talked about what if Matthew died. i read a new interview with michael Firemen and Bobby said he's enjoying retirement right now so we might not see him again on air.

and how cool would it be for Erika to beat her own record of most emmy's at for a daytime actress. she already has six and was nominated for seven, it would be great for her to have the 7th award...eighth nomination. At least this year it won't be "So you beat Susan again" like she had to go through for the first five she won. I don't know another actress currently on who is even close to having six daytime emmy's. I heard she sumitted the "just viki" episode where she and her alters were on.

• Members

September 1974 Daytime TV

Leaving July 1 was Pat Pearcy as Melinda Cramer. Joining the cast the beginning of July was Rod Browning as Ben Farmer. Leonie Norton will replace Lee Warrick as Julie Toland on or about August 1.

• Members

Bwahaha, Dorian and Blair laughing and doing the "loser" sign at Nora is just priceless. I also love how Addie was so quickly integrated into the story. Unfortunately these few positive moments on OLTL would soon be gone and never return.

Hunt Block was such a trailblazer - smacking gum and shrugging through all his scenes. He must have been a real inspiration to TSJ and Michael Easton.

Edited by CarlD2