AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Jeremy's portrait of Erica eventually hung in her Enchantment office.

If I remember correctly, Greenlee (or was it Kendall?) tried to deface it with a black marker; Val (Erica's flamboyant personal assistant) saved it and carried it all over town.

Edited by Pine Charles

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Victorian definitely more resembled Susan Lucci's tastes. It didn't look like a bordello to me - just overly feminine and fairly in keeping with the style of a Victorian home.

IIRC, the original painting Jeremy did of Erica was NOT the one that was in Enchantment and in the stairwell at Linden for years. IIRC, Jeremy's painting was of Erica lounging, and it DID hang in the stairwell of Linden when it was painted gray. HamiltonBernique has those scenes posted on YouTube where he reveals the painting and she hangs it up.

The painting that hung in Linden and later at Enchantment is a copy of a real painting of Susan Lucci that was painted by one of her friends, Christine Conniff Sheahan:

Susan%20hp.jpg

The real painting is in Susan's home, along with a painting the artist did of Susan's children when they were younger.

The painting of Erica in the Crystal Ball gown that hung above the mantle at Linden was a framed gallery-wrapped canvas print that stood 5 feet tall - it was literally life-sized - and it was later sold off at a fan event or something because about a year or two ago, I saw the canvas, minus the frame but with Susan Lucci's autograph on it show up on ebay. IDK if it sold or where it is now.

• Members

Correct.

The portrait you posted is the one I mean. It hung over the staircase at Linden and eventually was moved to Erica's Enchantment office. I think this is the one most remember.

But, yes, Jeremy also did a prior portrait that was shredded with a dagger!

It can be seen here:

http://youtu.be/l8BjqLqMpmA?t=3m15s

Edited by Pine Charles

• Members

Not really. I just think it kind of shows how much PP has screwed this whole thing up. People are more interested in Erica's old paintings and sets than this supposed AMC revival, because they have zero reason to trust PP. I'm just glad Lucci steered clear, even when she was being attacked for some type of ingratitude.

• Members

If Susan Lucci signs on to a rebooted AMC, I'll watch. Even without her, I'll still watch if there are other characters on there I like. Right now the big one for me, aside from La Lucci, is Vincent Irizarry as David Hayward. I'd even consider watching sans David if they had other really good cast members like David Canary and Julia Barr.

I will not, however, watch a reboot that is all about a teenaged Emma Lavery, Ian Slater, and AJ Chandler. That has no interest for me.