AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm finally getting to see what this Charm! business was all about! This story doesn't seem half bad.

Kendall: "Greenlee, it was never meant to be read, let alone published by one of the biggest book companies in the entire universe. You know what? It's going to be be in every window across America now. It's gonna be Valentines gifts! Women will devour it on their morning commues! ....Hey, at least look at me when I'm yelling at you!"

Greenlee: "I'm sorry, I can't!"

Kendall: "Why not?"

Greenlee: "Because. Your just too funny!"

Kendall: "This is not funny, I'm not funny. This is NOT funny!"

Greenlee: "Poor Kendall: famous author, boo freaking hoo!"

Kendall: "Oh my god, your right."

Greenlee: "I know I am."

Kendall: "Your right! I'm gonna be a freaking author!"

LOL. Loved that scene so much.

ETA: So the new hospital set debuted January 25, 2008. I always wondered. I find it hilarious they switched to the new set in this episode, but in the Annie/Richie/Ryan scenes they were still in the old one...LOL

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH

• Members

I hated that story bc I loved Ryan and Annie and it destroyed them as a couple. It was heartbreaking to watch bc they were ruining Annie in the process as I think the eventual plan was to write her into a corner and off the show. Thankfully Pratt came in and salvaged her character, surprisingly making her more viable afterwards

• Members

Yeah. It was totally clear they were aiming to write her out. I got back into the show steadily around the time when she killed Richie & was just waiting for her to be shipped off to jail. As you said, thank god Pratt liked & saved her character!

I can't remember, did Ryan eventually get the 4 years he lost back or did he just "grow" to get used to Annie/Emma/Zach over time?

This story is just bizarre to watch. They keep flashing back to the same Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall 2004/2005 moments. LOL. I really think someone higher up (Frons) pushed this story to happen in hopes of a ratings surge or something. I was MUCH more happy with Kendall/Zach/Greenlee/Aiden and Ryan/Annie in their own separate orbits though. Oh well.

Also, I thought Angie's return was really well done. Jessie's, however, was NOT! I know the train reunion is coming up but I have to say everything that lead up to it w/Jessie was handled all wrong.

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH

• Members

Ryan got his memories back but by then he already remembered loving Greenlee and she was who he wanted. Annie's lies and manipulations turned him off from her and made it easier to justify leaving her.

I also remember REALLY hating Kendall at this point. She pretty much stabbed Annie in the back for Greenlee which made no sense bc she developed a friendship with Annie and supported her with Ryan following Greenlee's return. I remember Kendall getting very ugly and stepping out of line to try and push Annie out as an outsider

• Members

I don't know if anyone's posted this yet. But here is Julia Barr's first Emmy win in 1989. Everyone has always assumed she won for the episode revolving around Laura's death but I think in fact she won it for the story revolving around Brooke discovering Adam's affair with Dixie.