AMC - Friday 03/25/11

• Members

I have not watched the episode yet, but I might have to FF through the loss of JR's balls thanks to a Carey(again). Emma= :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ryass needs to STFU for sure. JR and Emma are the only two people who actually give a damn about Annie. He didn't seem to care when he caused Annie to lose it the last time. Scott and Madison are cute I have to admit.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked them better gone.

I like JV but he and Griffin are the latest victims of ABC's training agenda. They brought on Griffin to be the sexy, hot Latin lover who would open Kendall's legs heart after Zach's death. That was pre-determined by TIIC. Unfortunately that spits in the face of the Zendalls ('nuff said) and the Kendall fans

Everything about a bachelor auction is cheesy regardless of how it's done. That's the kind of garbage you expect to see on OLTL. AMC needs to aim higher.

• Members

Frenemies is my first choice, but friends/business partners that are barely in each other's business or daily lifes is almost just as good. I have to give the writers a thumbs up for making this trio much, much less of a trio!

The bachelor auction? Way to make a non-event of a potential event.

Scott and Madison are just uber-adorable.

Griffin and Kendall, beginning to end - I though the writers and actors did a nice job with all the elements of their scenes. The focus on an uncomfortable "first date" for Kendall was spot-on.

I liked JR being spread around the canvas. I've wanted to see Madison/JR interact for a long time and it wasn't bad. JR is playing games with all these women and it's very JR. I think he has chemistry with all of them too including Marissa but I'm rooting for JR/Amanda. Amanda already shows some of the old spark around JR.

And they have a higher 18-49 ;)

• Members

In my previous post, I had written "never overestimate a viewer" but I deleted it. I think that could be said for the majority of television viewers. I think most television viewers just want to be entertained not so much educated and that's why drama, skin & sexuality still have a strong appeal and better ratings. These days viewers have more outlets to get that from and a shorter span of patience.

Soaps had a stigma attached to them even when they were well written - they've always been over dramatic & they air during typical working hours.

Archived