AMC - Friday 03/25/11

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I caught a bit of today's show.

My thoughts:

-Madison and "Scottie C" are cute, but not enough to make me watch 5 days a week.

-I love Emma hating on Greenlee, but wish she'd hate on Ryan as well.

-ConFusion is such a gay bar! I mean, really -- the techno/trance music...the beefy, all-male bar staff. Who are they trying to fool?

• Members

JR/Madison?? wub.gif

Scott & Madison make me laugh! I couldn't help but incessantly smile when Scott walked in and let Madison know he knew she really wasn't asleep LOL that scenes was just ADORABLE. *They* are adorable and I just enjoy them immensely! DC & SG seem to really love working together, to.

How dull was that Marissa/Scott date?? Talk about BORING! I didn't blame Scott for leaving early.

JR's pursuit for Marissa is just painful to watch.

Loved the Kendall/Greenlee scenes at Fusion.

Kendall/Griffin blush.gif thoroughly enjoyed all of their scenes. AM/Kendall to me seems to carry the weight though, not exactly in terms of acting (I think JV is really good), but like...she imbues Kendall & Griffin's relationship with all of the charisma and romantic enthusiasm all on her own. It's like JV/Griffin is just there. I think he really needs to step it up.

lol @ Randi showing up and thinking Kendall & Griff were on a date. That was random but it was nice to see her. Frankie should've been on her arm!

Emma's demonic look at Ryan & Greenlee at the end: LOL

• Members

Yeah they had a scene but there were no hints of them going anywhere with them, but I do think it could be interesting if they did. JY/SG have chemistry and look great with each other. It's looking like it'll be JR/Marissa or JR/Amanda down the road though, but it's nice to dream. Scott/Madison are still awesome!

• Members

Aww.. JR/Amanda, WTH is she doing in his house? there are phones for these types of explainations.:lol:

And just as I was liking a little bit of Scott/Madison, enter that Snatchalie chemistry blocking red headed plastic pile of scene suckage. Madison bookend her!

Kendall is, she's just written as a fool. I'm trying ADG. I didn't even notice Randi. :lol:

ETA: JR and Madison have chemistry and JY isn't even trying to be sexy. He now is like the black cloud that darkens your door, only hotter.:lol:

EmmaBitch! "Keep her away from me" :wub:

Oh here comes the random latino no-heat shirtless scene. God this is such an awful pair.

Scott wasn't even chewing, he was out of there. Amazing dinner date my ass. He wanted to get home to a hotter pregnant woman w/ a kid that's not even his.

Stephanie starting to gaze at JY, I caught that. :lol: Shallow note Rebecca is gorgeous in this epi. but her and Ryan again just suck.

OMG BitchyBangs Randi STFU! :angry: 20+ yrs. and Scott didn't know he sounds like a fool in his sleep? Again Rebecca looks stunning in that dress but she'd look way better in a ..EmmaBitch scowl YES! .. in a Chandler setting. Lindsay Hartley so gorgous in this epi.The rev is gay. He has to be. I'm a female saying this. The hell w/ Kendall look at Tad's wife in that dress, you have to be gay not to.:lol:

• Members

Madison: "Why are you telling me this?" [re: Scott and Marissa sleeping together]

JR: "I dunno know"

With Annie no longer around causing drama, JR is clearly bored out of his mind and intent of starting drama just for the hell of it. JR is such a drama queen :lol:

I hope the epic Jarissa reunion comes soon because the sooner it gets here, the sooner JR will do something to f*ck it up.

Randi came off as an idot in that scene!

I almost felt bad for DV, I bet the Zendall fans has put a hit out on her now.

:wub:

CD, can I use this gif as my new avi?

I want Emma to bring that attitude over to the Chandler mansion while AJ and Mimo are playing with their 5 dollar boat Marissa gave them. Why waste time, lets start this triangle now.

• Members

Yeah, what right did he have to basically ban JR from keeping tabs on Annie? Ryan's a total douche!

I agree with you up until the Kendall stuff. I loved Madison pretending to be asleep and Scott pointing out how he knew she wasn't. JR's renewed interest in Marissa is contrived and not at all entertaining.

I know Greenlee & Kendall are destined to be best frenemies as long as Frons/Carruthers are in charge, but I find their scenes ff material. I liked them better as foes. I occasionally see a little chemistry between Griffin & Kendall, but not enough to invest in them as a couple. I do agree that JV isn't bringing anything to that pairing at all. Griff lights up more around his sister than his love interest!

As far as the bachelor auction itself, I have mixed feelings. In a way, I'm glad that it wasn't the men of Pine Valley parading around shirtless on a stage because that would be cheesy, but I feel that it should've been explained better on the show that it was a silent auction and it should've been brought up sooner instead of Jake handing it off to Cara to run this week. They could've built up some suspense if the men of PV had begun volunteering for it a few weeks ago and the day finally arrived.

Archived