AMC 3.17.11

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The little girl that plays Emma isn't the best actress but I like her anyway, there's just something about her.

So good to see Annie :wub:

Madison seems to have gotten over her Ryan crush and I already like her better.

• Members

ICAM!

Yup, I'm loving Cara, too.

I was getting pissed off at Opal for thinking Krystal had the right to take Tad's daughters out of his house, especially since Kathy isn't even her biological child. I could see the Carey whores thinking that way, but not Opal!

I thought it was cool how Madison & Scott compared Ryan to JR.

I found it odd that Brot was there when Ryan & Greenlee went running off to the hotel and didn't bother to call for backup to follow them. That said, I can't wait for whatever Annie does tomorrow!

• Members

Why was Tad flipping out at Krystal leaving with the girls? Didnt they talk about this the day of his wedding and he was fine with it?

Annie :wub: Im glad she was featured the entire episode. I was afraid she'd get like one segment.

Why the heck did Ryan bring Greenbitch with him? What an idiotic move. I also find it contrived how Annie keeps leaving her phone with Emma and not even checking th outgoing calls. Like really?

amc0317111.png

Madison and Scott are so cute together. He is adorable

I was with Krystal here. The girls should not be seperated. I think whereever Jenny goes, Kathy should as well. Krystal may not be her bio-mother but she's been the only mother she's had for the past 2 years. Tad didnt think this thing through. There are people out to kill Cara. What if they find her in PV and make their way to the home and the girls get hurt in an attempt to get Cara? I dont think its too safe to be in that house. Krystal would never keep the girls from Tad. He'd still see and be with them all the time. They'd just have their primary residence with her. I thought she made sense and brought up valid arguments

• Members

She mentioned it on his wedding day but they didn't have a long talk and he didn't seem fine with it.

I still don't think Krystal had the right to tell Tad she was taking both his daughters away, even if Cara could potentially bring danger to the house. I still don't agree that Krystal has any right to take Kathy anywhere since Tad is her father and Krystal's just her stepmother. I'm just glad Cara seems to have talked her out of moving at all.

Archived