AMC 3.17.11

• Members

Krystal would never keep the girls from Tad? She has already tried to get custody of Jenny. Tad is the legal guardian of Jenny. Once a child stealer, always a child stealer. I can see Krystal wanting full custody of both girls down the line.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that wasnt about keeping Tad from Jenny. That was about securing her place in her life. Tad through her out of the house and kept her Jenny unless it was supervised on his time. Part of that was bc Krystal was a mess and part of it was bc he didnt want David anywhere near Jenny. Krystal had just lost Babe and felt she was losing the only child she had left (this was before the Marissa retcon) Krystal was NEVER about taking Jenny out Tad's life and keeping him from her during that story.

too bad Krystal never adopted Kathy. IA that she has less rights to that girl and they should have done more thorough talking before deciding something so major, but to be fair, Tad should have discussed his current predicament and what it would to do alter her and the girl's lives, before he decided to marry Cara. He kinda threw a curveball at Krystal out of nowhere

• Members

Great seeing Annie back, flawless performance by MCE as usual...I liked her scenes with Ryan. I actually like that Greenlee was with him, I think it's kind of important she be in some of Annie's last scenes especially if Annie's going back to Oakhaven (which seems obvious). Greenlee is the main reason why Annie's mental state has always been so sporadic. It made sense how Annie became even more loose once she saw Greens. Shame we never got much Greenlee/Annie interaction when Greenlee came back last year.

Whatever to the Griffin/Ricky/Kendall dreck. All of it is pure trash. Kendall was so much more interesting to watch yesterday without either of those two stalking bozos crowding her house again. UGH.

• Members

When Annie said that Emma was behind teh couch, I thought that Emma was never with her and that she lost her somewhere along the trip. I thought Emma might be dead for a second but then I realized that Emma had to be there at some point bc she did call Madison. Would have been an interesting twist if Annie had lost her a couple of weeks ago and had been hallucinating her

• Members

^^Ohhh, great thought Cheap! How awesome of a twist it would be that Annie is hallucinating Emma being with her, and Emma is really lost in some big city somewhere. Three years later she comes back as a prostitute... haha, ok maybe not that last part.

Krystal's history aside, I was totally on her side with the children. The girls don't need to be separated, and/or be put in the middle of this supposed danger that follows Cara. It's not like Krystal is leaving town, or Tad can't see the girls whenever he wants.

Ricky/Giffin/Kendall/Lady in a wig --- this storyline is pure trash. NEXT.

Finally - LOVE my Annie/MCE. I can't believe Ryan is stupid enough to kick in the door and bring Greenlee. He is just an idiot. So good to see Annie/MCE though - she will be sorely missed.

Archived