Masquerade parties in SOAPS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

About the SS costume parties, I only know that episode ( 8 March 1955) in which Peter describes his past, including that fateful masquerade ball, and we can see several images of the party in a flashback... the other costume ball, I guess that it happened at the end of 1973. In a daytime tv magazine, there is one article about the cancellation of SS and there are several pictures of this masquerade party, but there is no mention to the story...

• Members

I remember that party.... it was nicely done. Though I agree there was a lot of backstage changes going on. I remember Mr. Stark also had a brief interest in Marley when she took Donna to the foundation to help her mother recover her speech then I remember he, by magic, was responsible for the Frankie look-a-like coming to town.

I think the show being canceled changed how the story went because his focus went toward Amanda with Rachel trying to rescue her daughter. Thus his part in bringing Frankie's look-a-like to town was never touched on again (probably for the best).

Archived