AMC: Monday, March 7, 2011

• Members

Tad & Cara are the ONLY bright spots of this show, D&D better not eff that up like they have everything else

+1

I don't see her dumb as much as they've made her over trusting, I hate how they're writing her, Kendall was NEVER a trusting person, and I HATE that she's isolated, when was the last time she even spent time with Erica or Bianca? She can't escape her two stalkers. Strong women on an ABC soap? We could only hope :( Of course Griffin will save the day, D&D are beating us over the head with "Griffin is the hero" and "Ricky is the evil"

I wish Ricky would kill Griffin and get it over with

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall should be going through this w/her friends and family. Erica & Bianca especially, but also Ryan, Greenlee, Cara, Jackson, Madison, etc as well. She has no one to lean on or rub her shoulder except for these two stranger stalkers who are always breathing down her neck. The writers are making it seem like Ricky & Griffin are the only ones she can rely on these days. It's a mistake to have Kendall boxed in so much like this.

• Members

Yet I think we're supposed to feel Griffin is a "hero" even though he keeps stalking his victim patient.

I like how Colby felt proud too.

ITA, Tad & Jesse were great and I love Tad & Cara but he needs to stop pushing how much he's fallen for her.

ITA about Krystal & Kendall. Hopefully Krystal doesn't waste too much time trying to split up Tad & Cara. As for Kendall, there's no avoiding the damsel-in-distress part that's obviously coming next.

I disagree about Colby-Liza. I thought Liza sleeping with Damon should have happened sooner and been part of a long-term plot instead of a short-term way to get the actor off the show.

But then she couldn't rely on Griffin to be the one who saves her! It's too bad Ricky isn't planning to shoot her in the neck.

Archived