AMC: Monday, March 7, 2011

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: at the pic. You should've photoshopped Ricky and Griffin leering over her shoulder. I swear Kendall can't take a crap before one of those guys shows up.

UO but I'm kinda liking Colby and the internet storyline. Colby reading all the comments, feeling proud and liking the attention. It rings true for this day and age.

• Members

So is Colby going to become some YouTube guru sensation now?

I liked Tad and Jesse's scenes, and I like Tad and Cara, but Tad going on and on about how she's the ONE is too much too soon.

• Members

LMAO! I was gonna say the same thing. Geesh, what a couple of stalking douchebags. Leave the girl alone, would ya?!?! I mean, I know Ricky is EVIL and all, but what's "Griff"'s excuse? If AMC forced this "pairing" any harder, they'd have hemorrhoids.

• Members

This Tad-Cara thing has really drawn me in despite myself. Just loving the dynamics of the characters involved and the fact that MEK has come alive and is doing his tongue-in-cheek best. Loving the airtime for Opal too. Not thrilled with the storyline direction they're taking Krystal. I think it's a big mistake, but I thought it was interesting on the writers' part to use this as a device for her to examine her life and as a springboard into her next relationship. They're writing Kendall as too stupid for words, and as much as they try, Jordi and Alicia have absolutely no chemistry. I was hoping that for once they'd portray Kendall as strong and have her ultimately save the day, but you just know that Griff will come to her rescue. I'm kind of meh on the Colby-Liza thing. I thought it was a mistake to revisit the whole Tad-Marian history repeats itself thing in the way that they did. I think the writers should've teased the audience that maybe they'd be going in that direction and then make a u-turn and take it in a completely different direction. It played out in too obvious a manner, I thought.

• Members

Regarding todays show, how the heck did Griffin know Kendall was on that yacht? Seriously one minute he was at the bridal shower for Cara then the next he was miraculously at the yacht and harassing Ricky & bossing around Kendall. Wth?? Did I miss something? SMH

Dude should change his last name to Lavery because he was acting just like the king of them today telling Kendall what to do. Acting like her dad telling her that she shouldn't be driving or going behind his back by going on the yacht rolleyes.gif Griffin is a joke!!

Sad but completely true

Hey Marley I'm liking it as well, you said it perfectly it really does ring true for todays day and age. Finally a S/L that seems to fit Colby/this age range.

lol @ people staring at Liza at ConFusion! I think she thought that guy with the iPad (?) was checking her out or something, LMAO. I like how Kathy/Jenny accidentally stumbled upon the video on Krystal's phone and that ended up being how Opal & Krystal found out. Opal's reaction was perfect, those scenes were good.

Archived