AMC: Friday, 2/25

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall should have been in that last scene by herself. My god, why did Griffin have to be there?! Greenlee should not have called him, he did NOT need to come over. This Kendall heart problem stuff is a real pain in the ass because all it does is get in the way & deprive her of living and doing things on her own completely...when Griffin checked on her she was fine anyways, so what was the point? He just had to be there rolleyes.gif He's becoming very annoying to me..

If Marissa doesn't want to live in the Chandler mansion, why is she always there?! GTFO! Tired of her nagging at JR, he needs to tell her to shut up and stay away!

Not a fan of JR's hairstyle in this ep!!

I love Scott & Madisons financial problems, they are in a true budget crunch and are trying their best to settle things so that they are secure...love how they've teamed up and moved in together to save money. Volunteering for hospital experiments to make extra cash. Very refreshing & realistic S/L going on with them right now, I like it a lot.

Wow, I totally disagree about B&E's scripts. I think they've been doing very good since they re-joined.

EM is doing a great job but I don't love Ricky anymore, not with how he's going behind Kendall's back & lying to her. I'm disgusted & disappointed in him at the same time. Hope Kendall gets to beat his ass in the end, NOT Griffin.

Mascott!

I liked the cliff hanger a lot, it would have been better if Griffin wasn't hovering over Kendall. The scene would have been much more powerful if Kendall was alone when she realized something was terribly wrong.

• Members

The show feels empty without Annie. I cant believe they've written a story around her and she's not even here. WTF? Its as if she abruptly left and now they are scrambling to prolong her final exit

Agree with the Scott/Madison love. They are the only good thing on the show right now. I have to say though, Madison looked rough today. It might be the lack of makeup on her face and her dark roots. She looks horrible

• Members

I almost sent a prayer to God for Jacob Young's hair today. His Bieber hairdo was SERIOUSLY disturbing on sooo many levels.

I agree about Madison. I constantly am drawn to her hideous black roots. That said, I MUCH prefer her when her hair is parted to her left (our right) like it was today, but it's rare for some reason. Must not be her natural part.

LMAO at the Wendy gif! I agree. Ryan, STOP. JUST...I HAVE NO OTHER WORDS. STOP...TALKING, BREATHING, EXISTING. UGH.

• Members

It is. Yup. That's exactly what they are doing and when 3/21 arrives, we'll cry and two weeks later remember how bad this show really is. They have nothing on this show left. And it's sad b/c there can be so much possibilities, but the creativity on this show...man you can throw that out the window.

I kept thinking to myself after MCE's annoucement, look at the heroines left. Liza, Greenlee, Kendall, Madison, Amanda, Cara....and alllllllllllllllllllllllll the way at the top of the focus list, for undescribable reason is that ONS mistake/waste of sperm in Marissa. And the ratings keep going down and down, and we're wasting Vincent Irrizary and Jacob Young, while Cameron Mathison and Jordi Valisucio Valisuso take on this frontburner role, and those two characters are taking AMC's top characters in Greenlee/Kendall and than we have Madison who will enter that circle, so again JY and VI, although to a less extent w/ VI, they're saddled w/ pitiful characters like Marissa & Griffin & Asher.

Archived