AMC: February 21, 2011

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amanda. I cant beleive how much Im enjoying Lindsay Harley after hating her in her other 2 soap roles, but I like Cara. Damn it, but ABC is selling me on she and Jake.

What I find ironic is how Amanda is now acting like a jealous neurotic mess. Lying and going behind her man's back. Acting delusional about the other woman bc she's convinced that she is a threat to her relationship. Stank attitude and getting bitchy with snide comments. She's starting to act like Annie but doesnt have the comedic flair to at least make it interesting

• Members

Although I don't really quite get what's going on, LOL, I am really into the Cara stuff and find it all pretty interesting.

David told Annie to go to a cabin? Is he talking about that one cabin he used to live in? I asked before & was wondering WTH happening to that place, I would love if he lived there again instead of the yacht club...

Nice seeing Damon again, obviously him & Colby won't be able to try things out again like he wants. Only a matter of time until Colby finds out what happened between him & Liza...those scenes seemed very pointless but I enjoyed seeing him again.

JR was trying so hard to get Marissa to move back into the mansion, UGH!!

I always say this when it comes on LOL, I just love that music cue AMC played at the end of todays show!

• Members

LOL Marissa being pointlessly propped continues.

No chemistry as a daughter to David, no remotely romantic chemistry at all w/ any Chandler.

Colby is annoying as hell.

JR continues to be written down for Marissa and on top of that Greenlee is being written down for this more than pointless character.

I love Cara, she and Jake sorta works. Would have been perfect for Frankie.

Why can't they just write Marissa like she was originally intended, you know the pancake maker for Babe instead it killed Dixie, then JR's post coma dream can be written into this and JY and VI get more emmy reel material and CBL gets some material too.

I can't even w/ Ryan anymore seriously it's a flip between him/Randi/Marissa/Asher/Caleb/Griffin about how pointless they are on this show.

Archived