AMC: February 21, 2011

• Members

On the verge? She went over the edge 15 minutes in, imo!

I was shocked to see Damon, too. Now I'm hoping he pretaped something for when Colby learns the truth.

I don't think it's fair to complain about how saintly Cara was painted when Jack, Tad & Jake were trying to stop the feds from charging her with terrorism. Of course they laid it on thick to protect her! I guess I'm the only one who prefers Cara with Tad, but I was thrilled with the ending.

I had to laugh at how easily Jesse was persuaded to join Ryan & Greenlee's anti-David crusade. I wish the writers would let Annie keep Emma from Ryan for years like Liza did with Adam & Colby.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cara and Jake are winning me over, I used to love Jake/Amanda but not lately. I'm starting to question why I even liked them in the first place?, LOL...Jake talks to Amanda like she's a 4 year old little girl & only talks about how hot she is. And I couldn't believe he got mad and lectured her the other day for shoe shopping? Both of them are always blatantly lying to each other & then end up making out. And lastly they always have the same played out scenes! Straight cut&paste scripts between these two with each episode they are in together.

Amanda really does live at that hospital, this girl is in there everyday. There has not been an episode as of late where she hasn't shown up at the hospital! LOL always following Jake around or trying to get in his business. So pathetic, she needs to do something else with her life besides hover around him...

Archived