One Life To Live needs a new opening!

• Members

Seriously, it's like the only ABC soap that hasn't gotten a new opening since Frons decided not to stick with bland similar ones for every soap. (What he did in 2004)

I think maybe they should make one using the bumpers and go back to the Tour Of Llanview opening theme song. The one with Peabo if he will allow theme to use it again. It would be interesting and a completely different concept from AMC's and GH's.

Anyone else have an idea for a new one. Or, any custom ones they made to show?

I hate it when OLTL is left out. :( Who agrees with me here.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

6 years ago when ABC decided to change all their openings, AMC got a decent one, but OLTL got the ugly mess we see today and GH got a big clusterf---. Thankfully GH has changed theirs twice since then, but OLTL still has this ugly thing that needs to go

• Members

I skip the opening credits anyway, but I wish they could just go back the what they used to have years ago - if they can't do a tour of Llanview, then do a sunrise and birds flying and such.

I'm not fond GH's new opening, especially that shot of Wyndemere, so I hope they won't do that. The only way I would enjoy that is if they had Jessica and Marty and Brody all standing in front of St. Ann's.

• Members

As much as I adore the original themes (and not the remixes) of all three ABC soaps, under normal circumstances, where a daytime president didn't interfere with the opening of a soap, all three of these themes would be gone by now. I mean having the same theme/opening concept for nearly 17 years(like GH) is kind of unheard of for a soap. Well at least it is to this P&G soap fan, where ATWT/GL/AW were constantly changing their openings and themes.

Archived