AMC: Thursday - January 27, 2011

• Members

Why would the doctor even give him the info, see how contrived, and on top of that it's suppose to be confidential and only released to her next of kin or husband, and she's divorced!

JR can't put her in Oak Haven unless he's married to her. So she ain't going to a looney bin. BTW how fu**ed up is it that David's hospital records are told by Jake to Ryass. :rolleyes: My god so much illegal activity there. :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the info Clear! I saw good for C and MCE partying--they do their job, and have fun. Good for them.

I haven't read anyone talk about DC owning anyone--I wouldn't worry too much.

Well the doctor hasn't yet--so wait and see. I dunno, lots of this is contrived, but soaps can be contrived--i find it last contrived than some earlier periods on AMC.

• Members

But seriously Jake is a good person, so is Ryan but here they are tapping into David's medical records and Jake breaking Dr./patient confidentiality, yet I'm suppose to root for them?

And Greenlee is lucky David let her go, which I bet they won't let him let her go, it's gonna be another long prop Ryan is great for S/L putting Scott into it now and Liza will be hurt via something David does, lands her w/ Tad. David should have just sent a cup of sperm in that package. That GreenMe would understand.

Archived