AMC: Thursday - January 27, 2011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JR is another sadist (just like Rylee). They take pleasure in the pain of others. JR keeps telling Annie to be patient. My God, how long does she have to wait? He knows she's fragile and suffering. In Annie's words, "JR, you're OUT!". I wouldn't care if Annie tire ironed him at this point.

He's adorable!

• Members

IMO, JR is treating Annie worse than Ryan did. Ryan at least at one point cared about her/acted like he cared about her. He acted/thought/maybe really did love her. JR has never acted like he loved Annie, even though she loves him. I think that JR is really only looking out for himself, to the point to where he doesn't even care if the stuff he's doing is pushing Annie even farther over the edge. He just wants to cover his own hide.

I think that Babe's/and people's bad treatment of him over the years, affects the way he's acting now. . He's responsible for his own actions, but I think he's partly driven by the fact that people are always hurting him,trying to take his child away from him. And I also think that causes him to be selfish. I think that all he seems to really care about this point is holding onto AJ. And in a way I can understand that, because people are always trying to take AJ from him. But Annie's kind of paying the price for that, in addition to mistakes she's making right now.

• Members

I don't think he's ever loved Annie either. Maybe the writers could have had him eventually feel that way towards her. But he has treated Annie pretty awfully since they were put in each other's orbits. At one point he pretty much hated Annie. I think that what he feels for her is mostly just lust. I think that the most romantic he ever got with his feelings regarding Annie, was when he tried to stop her wedding to Scott. But he still didn't admit/confess that he loved her then.

That was more like a " I feel something for you, let's just see where things go" type of thing. Even though I think Annie really wanted him to admit his love for her during the wedding and if he had, I think that would have stopped her from marrying Scott.

Maybe there's a small chance he might say he loves her right, after she goes completely crazy/ right before she is carted off to Oakhaven. But I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't say that.

• Members

I saw JR act in love several times and although I can't exactly say with certainly that he is in love now, since there is really nothing in the writing to back it up for the last 2 months, I also don't see him in only in lust either since he is still clinging onto Annie despite the fact that he could lose his son. If it was just a bootycall, you don't do that.

The writing for JR and Annie as a pairing has been bloody awful since they returned from DC and despite them being the major reason for me watching AMC, I still have to admit AMC overall has been pretty darn good and soapy.

I still prefer Scott and Greenlee snarking and I think RB and DC just click but I must admit that the Scott and Madison scenes were rather cute today.

Trent Gareett sure is hot...too bad about the acting.

• Members

JR is a friggin A-HOLE! He used Annie and threw her under the bus today. This is why they should have NEVER gotten together. Their one night stand should have been it. I feel so bad for her bc "loving" him has been so toxic. He callously broke her apart and destroyed her. I hate the bastard and I hope she goes crazy on his ass

amc0127111.png

OMG, Mirror Marissa!

Archived