GH: Casting call for new contract role

• Members

GH Casting News

GH is hiring the contract role of Grace, who is described as "35, Caucasian, beautiful, dynamic, glamorous. She is the daughter of a wealthy entrepreneur. She is fearless, mercurial ... and a bit spoiled. We are looking for a well-known, established actress from either prime-time or daytime for this particular role."

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

it almost sounds like Brenda with details changed slightly

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a. ) You think Guza remembers Brenda has an older sister?

b. ) Julia would be around Sonny/Alexis's age ranges. Guza doesn't write for females that old unless he's putting them with Mac or has them running around being the town instigators(Cassie Layne).

c. ) By recast I mean a recast for someone currently on the canvas. And that description could mean anything. They may get an army of sluts in to audition that may go against what they are trying to cast to throw off the actress they are trying to get rid of or the actress with whom they're currently in negotiations.

No doubt Michael Bruno's dick is hard at the thought of signing one of his out-of-work clients.

• Members

Guza mentioned Julia just a few weeks ago in an interview. I think he said he wasn't going to bring her back at this time, or something like that, though.

As for age, it doesn't mean anything. Diane on Y&R is supposed to be like 51, but she's been de-SORASd to 38. So, it's possible.

But you're probably right. I was just pondering ideas.

Archived