AMC: New Opening

• Members

I don't mind it. I really did not like the posing in front of that background which looked like they were going to go to Laser Tag. I think most of the photos they chose were flattering and captured the characters well -- my favorites were Angie's and David's. I would have preferred not having Rylee and Kendall glued together at the start that way. I would have preferred something like Erica/Opal/Angie leading off the credits, or perhaps Jack.

The only part I disliked was the AMC running through. It reminds me of Conboy's GL credits. And I might want to change that scene of Erica wandering around outside -- it's not so much glamorous as it is Grey Gardens.

I also think Lindsey Hartley should ask for more flattering pictures...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh and I think it looks better than GH's. It may be cheaper but it suits the show more. I laugh and laugh at GH's opening when I watch -- my favorite is that bizarre thing with JJ standing in front of what looks like a still from Castlevania box cover circa 1989.

• Members

Maybe it'll grow on me. I don't love it, but I don't hate it.

The first half is much better than the last half. The Annie/JR/Colby/Asher sequence is too choppy and it messes it up for me.

I miss the old photo shots of the past characters.

We've all known that Amanda/Chrishell has been voluntarily on recurring for almost a year now, so this is no surprise. Natalia being gone (with Brot still on) IS a surprise.

I think its funny that Griffin and Ashey have shirtless scenes. Plus!

I definitely don't like the logo/words appearing over the scenes though - that's cheap.

I wish it would start with the book opening instead of going straight to Erica. Also, this is the first time in a LONG time that Erica doesn't open and close the opening!

Archived