ABCD Stars share their 2010 Personal Bests and Shining Moments

• Members

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2010/11/its-our-annual-year-in-review.html#more

CAMERON MATHISON (Ryan)

SHINING MOMENT: Other than your own, what do you think was your show's best storyline this year?

"The David murder mystery. I love the way they did that; they did a good job

Um, wasnt the David murder mystery a storyline all about him?

Love Chrishell's answer and ITA

CHRISHELL STAUSE (Amanda)

SHINING MOMENT: Other than your own, what do you think was your show's best storyline this year?

"I love when they give Melissa Egan (Annie) comedy. Soaps are all drama mostly, but I live for when Missy is given comedy. She's so funny. I loved the scenes with the bridesmaid dress, where she had to make the maid her bridesmaid. She didn't have any friends, and it was hilarious. And also the double date between Jake, Amanda, Annie and Scott. It was so awkward, and just very funny."

Alot of the GH stars are loving Lisa and Brianna Brown's potrayal

Brandon Barash (Johnny)

SHOOTING STAR: What performance on your show do you think was a standout this year?

"Brianna Brown (Lisa). The way she's playing this character is pretty awesome. She plays this crazy lady not crazy. Just from a very earnest and honest place, and 90 percent of actors would read that scene and be like, 'Oh, this chick is crazy. I'll play crazy.' But she just wants something, and she's going after what she wants."

David Gregory is so right

DAVID GREGORY (Ford)

"I've been catching what's been going on between Todd and Téa. The way she passed away and what happened, how he was affected by that. It was touching. And I think Florencia[Lozano]is an amazing actress. She's been delivering very heavy duty stuff. That's such an achievement especially considering how quickly daytime goes, how fast we have to work and produce a product. Hats off!"

• Members

AMC Stars that earned points with me (as if they care! :lol: ):

BOBBIE EAKES (Krystal)

"Julia Barr (ex-Brooke) coming back to the show, albeit for such a brief time. I love working with her, the fans love her. David Canary (ex-Adam) loves her, and evidently, Adam Chandler loves Brooke! So that was my favorite to see."

MELISSA CLAIRE EGAN (Annie)

"Definitely Debbi Morgan [with Angie's] blind storyline. She can do no wrong. I watch her scenes on the monitors at work, and they give me goose bumps. She's had an incredible year."

JILL LARSON (Opal)

"I was just thrilled with Lorraine Broderick's writing and how [the Palmer tribute episodes] came together. It certainly was a highlight for me, and it was a little bit surreal in that it was probably the only time I will as an actress act out something I've just lived through with the actual people."

JACOB YOUNG (JR)

SHOOTING STAR: What performance on your show do you think was a standout this year?

"I've been watching Debbi Morgan's work, and the storyline of Angie being pregnant and blind. It's very, very touching, so I've been paying close attention to that."

• Members

I haven't read the full article yet, but juniorz, I totally second that. The fact that JY who has never been my favorite person said that earned him several points in my book that he doesn't care about as well.

• Members
Walt Willey (Jackson)

"Jamie Luner (Liza) did a hell of a job with her courtroom stuff. She did a phenomenal job, and that's not easy stuff to do. I've been here a long time, so I know it's not easy stuff to do. It's not emotionally paced, it's not a conversation, and sometimes it's nonlinear, so she did a hell of a job."

I'm glad someone brought up Jamie Luner's work.

I would appreciate Bobbie Eakes' responses more were it not for the fact that she and Michael Bruno angled for her to be paired with David Canary in 2005 just as Adam and Brooke were starting up again (and just as Julia Barr was finally getting some semblance of a story).

• Members
NEWCOMER DOMINIC ZAMPROGNA (Dante)

PERSONAL BEST: What was the highlight of the year for you, storylinewise?

"The biggest thing was probably at the beginning of the year, when Sonny shot me.

Since then, it's just been a lot of Dante and Lulu having sex and stuff like that. Which is fun, but..."

Nice to see that DZ thinks Dante and Lulu are as boring as the rest of us.

• Members

FINN WITTROCK (Damon)

"I loved the triangle between Madison, Ryan and Greenlee. There's a lot of history, and there are lots of complicated factors. And it's very dramatic. One moment you're rooting for it to go this way, and then the next, you're like, 'No, it should go this way!' And that's always cool."

Worst answer!! angry.gif

PERSONAL BEST: What was the highlight of the year for you, storylinewise?

"I really liked the texting and driving thing. It was filled with action, and I got to do a little car chase and wound up in the hospital. We did a PSA because of it, and now I feel like a total hypocrite if I start to text and drive, so I really don't do it! So it's really actually changed me! Because I can't do it now; I told people not to do it! What kind of person would I be?!"

I really liked the texting and driving plot on AMC, to.

Nice to see that DZ thinks Dante and Lulu are as boring as the rest of us.

Oh WOW!! I am glad he said that cause it's so true! I remember mentioning recently how Lante would have sex all the time and we always see them waking up in the morning together. Now that Brenda has entered into the mix and it's revealed she has a past with Dante, things have been a little different though.

Archived