Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Were they planning to bring back Patty around the same time Alex Donnelley was brought back as Diane? Bell must have been getting nostalgic there in 1996 besides bringing back Diane we also got the weird Audrey North story that brought back Dina and Traci for a short time only to drop it.

Why didn't they try to bring Andrea Evans back in 1996? Was it because she was still in hiding after the stalker fiasco? Although she popped up as Tawny on B&B a couple years later before doing Passions. Besides wasn't it Evans' Patty who shot Jack? Would have spared us the pain thirteen years later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Kind of a random topic to revive this thread once again, but just because I'm thinking about it, does anyone remember what Judith Chapman was like when she took over for Jill a couple days in 1989 i think it was? I'm pretty sure most of you will say it was like a younger Gloria, but how did she look wearing Walton's clothes, and how did she fair sharing scenes with Katherine/Nina.

Also i heard somewhere that they found another temp replacement for Jill around 1992, can someone confirmed if this is true or not?

• Members

Nice photo!

I was reading a Digest from the late 80's, 1987 or 1988, and someone wrote in complaining about Ashley's abortion story, how it could have been written by pro-lifers, and that ever since that story Ashley had lost most of her intelligence and become a bimbo.

Do you think that was true?