AMC: Friday, 11/12

• Members

Discuss!

I feel like AMC can't commit or follow through with their original plans lately... shouldn't Krystal be involved in this Caleb/Asher reveal, thus pitting Erica/Krystal against each other as to who gives him the most attention/support (and no, not in a middle school way).

I don't know why Colby is this distressed and CRYING about this kiss and telling Damon. If she really felt like it didn't mean anything, she should tell Asher never to do that again, and then tell Damon the truth without crying. Doesn't make sense, unless she really is interested.

I need new storylines ASAP. I'm bored.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw a bit, then did other things...

I saw Opal/Asher's initial scene, but was gone after that. I will say, however, it never ceases to annoy me that Jill Larson's Opal goes on and on and on about Palmer as if she's been married to him for 30 years up until the day he died -- when the reality is they were divorced longer than they were married. It just goes to show the lack of a life that Opal has -- and that's uncharacteristic of a character as colorful as she is with the history she's had.

• Members

I don't think it's a lack of commitment considering how close Jack & Krystal have been getting lately. Today was just about Erica supporting Caleb once again.

You don't think Colby really is interested in Asher? I thought it was evident last week that she's been developing deeper feelings for him and imo those scenes today were excellent.

I loved the Opal/Asher scenes, too, and the scene at the end where Asher read Palmer's letter. I thought the music for that scene was particularly good. But I agree that the Rylee and Zzzendull scenes were boring. I'm glad that Zach decided to leave town to help Ryan and Greenlee so that hopefully

It annoys me too that Opal is so underused. I know I'm a broken record, but I think the story with Jack/Erica/Caleb would be much more intersting if Opal were the other woman involved instead of Krystal.

• Members

Oh yee..misguided one. Obvs. she will, there are two women in PV that know what Caleb is going through. Krystal/Erica. And yes it's going to be middle schoolish, b/c the more Erica leans on Caleb, the more Jackson will lean to Krystal and vice versa. There's b!tchery coming soon.

Obvs. it did mean something.

'Asher kissed me' :( that hefer wants to lie her way out of this one, and what's funny here is that Asher is giving her what she wants, space and trying to not ruffle anything, but he wants her too. Damon loves her, turned the understanding bf card so well for her. You see how Colby changed who he was? 4-6 mths. ago I think Damon goes looking to start a fight w/ Asher, prbly wants to but won't b/c he believes there was nothing there, Colby told him the very next day, proving to him that she can't lie to him and was honest. Then here's the funny thing she gives him "pity sex" :lol: This triangle has just begun!

Just get Rylee off my screen and please make Natalia gay and move Brot in Randi's direction so that we can get a good quad out of the Hubbards.

• Members

I don't think they want to go there b/c Opal is going to be used to be the staple to the Nu-Cortlandts. Plus they want to put La Kane vs La Tramp. Once the dust settles I think they attempt to connect Opal w/ Caleb. Something that would have been fun to watch is had Barry (Adam's right hand man) still been on this show, JR could have had an angle in which he fires him or relieves him off his duties and Opal and him talk about him not knowing what to do w/ his life, since he was devoted to his work all his life, where does he go from here. Would have been something interesting to see Opal have men pining for her. Barry vs Caleb and turning to Bianca and Kendall and La Kane for advice.

Archived