All My Children: Wednesday, November 3, 2010

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of Jesse references/cameos on other shows... anyone watch Modern Family last night??? The mom/daughter were sick at home and talking about soap operas --- then we see Blind Angie/Jesse on the TV and they talk about how yes, after all these years, Angie/Jesse are still together!

• Members

She's referring to Kendall. Kendall came into town the exact same way, pissed as hell after Erica (Mona) put her up for adoption after giving birth to her in Phoenix, never expecting to see her again. Just like Asher and Caleb, Kendall was filled with this deep seated resentment that totally threw Erica for a loop because she didn't understand WHY Kendall was taking everything so deeply personal. Kendall, just like Asher with Caleb, made a lot of veiled angry references to actions Erica had made in the past and juxtaposing them with her actions in the present.

Who's Josh?

• Members

Josh is her CHILD that she thought she'd never have to face. The one that came to town with anger and resentment who she had a hard time connecting with when they realized they were parent and child. He existed. She acknowledges him and haters be damned

OMG, Kendall and Zach are fighting about Ryan yet AGAIN. Someone shoot me now

• Members

I think she was talking about Kendall, Kendall loathed and dispised Erica for a long long time. This show won't recognize Josh after Zach killed him. :lol:

I know. Like WTF dry.gif .. Zach should have called the cops or told Jackson.

But aside from that, strong epi.

Natalie's Colby is acting more like a Chandler. Damon is almost converted into a Martin, and Colby is caring alot more about Asher.

JR and Annie are getting closer, I get why Annie had to leave the mansion now. How great was that scene w/ her and Emma, I wish they would have shown JR carrying her to bed. Amazing subtract Scott and I'm so invested now w. Emma/Annie. And JR very nearly hit his head on the door or tripped out the beach cottage w/ the emotions he was hiding from Annie. :lol:

JR calling out Caleb was awesome. JR even cares more about Asher than Caleb does.

Is it just me? but does anyone else not melt or flutter when we see Jackson/Greenlee's father/daughter dynamic. I swear Ryan is the plague to her and she to him too but seperate I enjoyed Greenlee's scenes today, she interupted Zendall but no biggy there.

This was a pretty good angsty epi. :)

• Members

I also thought it was clearly Kendall.

While I loved the scenes where Annie talked about wanting to be the mother for Emma that she never had herself and all the angsty Annie/JR and Asher/Colby/Damon scenes, it felt to me like an episode where not much really happened that could have been skipped so we weren't going to be a day behind.

Archived