Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stupid question. Don't the rules say that if the hidden immunity idol is used to save someone who is voted off, then the person with the next highest vote count goes.

If that's the case, if Terry, Aras and Cirie voted for Danielle, then she would have been voted off. Cirie would have one vote. At that point, couldn't Terry pull out the idol and save Danielle, and then Cirie is automatically voted off.

Not that I am a Danielle fan but it is frustrating to me that the blasted idol never even got used.

• Members

Terry would have had to give Danielle the idol before they went to Tribal Council. She had to have the Idol in her possession.

Terry had to think it was too risky since no one ever took his deals before and even Danielle had not proven to be trustworthy in times past.

It would have served him so much more to have given it to Danielle and then Cirie would have been gone. But it would have been his luck, that he would have given it to her, Danielle would have informed Aras and Cirie that she now had the idol, and then Terry could have kissed his ass goodbye.

I don't know whether Danielle would have done that or not, but Terry had no way of knowing for sure. Any other season we would have seen a deal worked out like that. And if it had been Courtney I bet it would have happened or even Shane.

And people are complaining about Terry's attitude - well I think there were 2 goading on last nights show. And Aras was just as much if not more of an ass than Terry. And that getting Danielle and Cirie to block Terry on the playing field was totally wrong. Terry ended up in a case of 3 against 1 in that challenge. I didn't notice Danielle blocking him as much as Cirie but Cirie sure was obvious in that she was listening to Aras. Whichever girl goes against Aras I am rooting for - even Cirie who over the last 2 weeks I can no longer stand at all.

• Members

Aras also owned up to Terry which I found great. Terry was whiny the whole episode beginging with his whine at Cirie at the begining of the episode.

As for the blocking it seems unfair but it is a game so I don't blame Cirie for blocking him. I think Danielle blocked Aras a few times as well after watching it twice.

• Members

I totally agree man.

And that blocking thing. I know it is just a game Danny, but when they all team up on one it stops being a game and just down and out dirty. Cirie was so obvious in what she was doing. Of course she didn't care if she won or not because she was going no matter what. I think even if Danielle had won she would have carried Cirie. Terry's only chance of going was if he won.

• Members

:rolleyes: at the Terry love. Just admit he was a whiny bitch, sheesh. I thought everyone came off a little bad. Aras was a pissy little girl, Danielle was a bitch, what little we saw of her. Cirie was only one edited in a good light, probably cause it was her swan song.

I bet Danielle wins the fire challenge (no, I don't know who wins it ... I've heard rumors, but I have no clue who is in the final two). Cirie may be close but I bet it's one of those split second things in which Danielle pulls of a win. Cirie is hugely popular and so I can imagine the gasps while everyone watches the finale. I'm resigned to my girl Cirie losing :(

I want Aras to win.

Terry and Aras are both arrogant asses at times. I'm not fans of either of them. I did like Terry until he started acting smug and nasty. I realize he is without an alliance and has every right to be more than irked with how Casaya treated him and his crew, but it's called pretending to be nice. The deals he made were [!@#$%^&*] and fell through each time. He was pissed the other night just because of what Cirie said ... he was mad his sure victory Shane was voted out, right after his other, Courtney. I'd be mad too if I were in his shoes, I guess I just know how to mask it better.

If I had any say in it all I would want Cirie to win, but that's hopeless, IMO, so we gotta choose between three not so great people, who all have had moments that could mean they're the winner. IMO, this is a great final four. Each has a least a shot to win this thing and we haven't had that in a while, IMO.

OHHH!!!

I meant to add that I also know where Survivor 13 is going. Lemme just say the location is STUNNING, but the theme is LAME LAME LAME. I'm PISSED. It was LAZY. For the first time EVER, I'm NOT looking forward to Survivor this fall.

• Members

Well, you don't really know how you'd react in Terry's shoes because you don't know what it's like to be on an island for 40 days alone and by yourself with not a friend to your name. So, none of us know how we'd react.

I think all the Terry hate is coming from the fact that he voted against Cirie, and she's this year's Golden Girl. IMO.

• Members

Not really, Mike. If I were Terry I'd have the same attitude he had. It's the WRONG one, but regardless... I'd probably be a prick too.

And I couldn't give two shits he voted against Cirie. If I were in his shoes I'd vote against her too. She'd win against any of them, even Terry.

Meh. I just wish people wouldn't be so biased and admit when their favorite whines, or bitches and not blame another person.

I'm just bitchy today, i suppose.

• Members

The article is okay but it also shows that Terry was not the only one to blame. It didn't paint Aras in too good of a light either.

I am not saying Terry is a person that I admire for his attitude but like Mike said Terrry has a reason to act like he is.

I can look back at the first of the season and look at the friendship that Terry had with Austin and others and know that there is a different side of Terry. I know personally that if I was in the midst of what Terry had been through it would change me. And then Terry gets in that game and they are blocking him and then he goes into the challenge against Aras and he is not aware of the rules. Terry is fighting everyone and wanted to claify the rules. He should have done it in a better approach.

I didn't get to hear all of the first thing with Cirie so cannot comment on it all. I just saw her throw the torch down too. And that was all I saw after than until the challenge.

I do know that alot of this is editing and some are edited better than others - just like in lots of other seasons. I have sat and listened to some say that they were never shown doing anything but did alot more. I think Cirie has probably had the best editing this year. She is liked and they are showing every little thing she does to continue that - from the first fire to the first fish.

All of them have said what a good worker Terry is but we never hardly see that - just his whining or his complaining.

I'm sorry I can look over Terry's attitude right now because of what he has been through. All of Casaya have been so cocky since the merge and it has to get to a person at times.

I have never seen a season where one person is so outnumbered as Terry is in this tribe.

• Members

I *hate* Chris with a PASSION, BUT, he showed exactly how to act in a situation like that. Danni did too. So you can be a good loser.

And I never said Aras was right in how he acted the other night, either. I agreed with him during the family visit episode, but not last night. Aras could of taken the high road too.

I'm sick of grown men whining like bitches. I loved Exile Island but I'm ready for it to be over, LOL. I'm just tired of seeing grown people act like they're five years old.

Archived