AMC: Thursday - Sept. 23, 2010

• Members

Tad, please stop the school boy act. You haven't been cute for YEARS.

Ryan: "Tad, you've known David a lot longer than me..."

Um... David arrived in November '97 and Ryan in January '98. :lol:

Tad knew David for 2 months longer than Ryan! WOW! UGH.

Loved seeing Liza today and her telling Kendall to "wear something shiny" (or something like that) whilst cleaning the park.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liza rocked today, putting Kendall in her place by threatening to send her to jail when Kendall was whining about the terms of the plea deal!

I love how JR is turning more and more into his father. I'm enjoying his rivalry with Caleb and it's great that JR was smart enough to realize Asher might not be his real name.

Ryan might frequently be a tool, but even he knew David would have never killed himself. It's time for Jesse to be fired permanently because of his ineptitude!

• Members

And David was in Ryan's orbit long before he ever was in Tad's orbit. Ryan arrived January 1998, and by October of that year, after David's July return, Gillian and David were already sleeping together due to Gillian's desire to make Ryan jealous. That's why Ryan went to the bar that night and angrily dry humped Kit Fisher, and when she refused to go off with him, he slammed her on the bar, called her a tease and stormed out... which is why Ryan was accused of raping her. Tad and David didn't even cross paths until 1999 with the whole Dixie thing. I think the writers got confused with which Martin David knew first (Jake).

• Members

It was utterly ridiculous how quickly they got rid of Derek once Jesse came back and gave him that job. Forget that he's had no training and was on the run for 20 years and hasnt been in law enforcement for that long. I dont know how he would even be considered qualified with the top job without at least being hired as a regular cop and/or detective first

• Members

Kendall's reaction to Liza's sentencing was not surprising in the slightest! lol, very ungrateful but...didn't expect her to be all happy about it and nice. She had plans to meet up with Zach in NY and now that is ruined, and I add that to the fact that that's just how the Kane women act...lol.

Still love Kendall and I think she is so much better this time around, and I think things are only going to get better into the Fall for her.

I feel after watching Thursday's episode that if Damon and Colby really stayed together, Damon will never be comfortable with her lifestyle. She has money and he doesn't, he's never gotten the chance to live the same way as her and when little opportunity's to live that way surface onto him, he seems resistant to it and doesn't really want to. I think Damon will continue to strive to live up to JR's expectations and try his hardest to impress Colby, but eventually Colby is going to get bored with him and want something more. As for Asher, he just seems like a straight up free loader! The way he was talking to Damon about how he'll take anything he can get. Dude sounds like he's just in it for the money! I totally would not want to see him with Colby, if all he's into her for is the money angry.gif maybe he'll develop real, genuine feelings for her, but IDK...

• Members

Just catching up...

LOVED how Liza shut down Kendall. She's my girl!

How convenient that Kendall calls Zach and tells all offscreen and everything will be ok with them :rolleyes:

Btw, Annie had me cracking up on Wednesday's show as she showed JR her wonderful/sexy honeymoon pictures. Love that girl!

Archived