Salaries of TV Stars 2010

sheilaforever

• Members

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Top-TV-Earners-1021717.aspx

Some interesting facts as well as some surprises.

Two actors struck me on this list. One is no contributing factor at all (Laurence Fishburne is ok on CSI but could be next week and no one would recognize it) or infamous showkillers/awful actors to begin with (Alex O'Loughlin) - so whoy are they paid so much???

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm shocked that Charlie Sheen gets that much for basically playing himself and not to mention the personal problems he's had. He's not worth 1.25 million.

Fishburne probably gets as much because he used to be in movie. As for O'Loughlin, CBS is determined to make him happen.

• Members

they probably didn't bother to list them. LOL

Last (previous year I supporse) I heard Ellen Pompeo was making 200,000 for annyoing the crap out of us all. Sandra Oh had the same salary as Katherine Heigl which was at about 125,000.

Every time when I think GA can't get any more atrocious, they throw some really good episodes at me and I continue to watch. It takes about a month before I'm back to pissed again and cannot believe that I watch such garbage. And don't get me started on Parivate Practice relationship: it's even worse but I like the actors...

Archived