Lisa LoCicero to guest on Bones

dragonflies

• Members

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2010/08/11/bones-adds-lisa-locicero-to-jersey-shore-inspired-episode/

GENERAL HOSPITAL star Lisa LoCicero will appear in an episode of the sixth season of BONES, FOX has confirmed to GIVE ME MY REMOTE. LoCicero will play Janine Genaro, the mother of a murder victim in the upcoming JERSEY SHORE-inspired hour, which executive producermag-glass_10x10.gif Hart Hanson has previously teased.

Janine is described as “Victoria Gottimag-glass_10x10.gif meets REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY,” per Fancast, who first reported LoCicero landing the gig.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If there was a problem she would have to drop Bones since she is under contract to GH. Unlike Haiduk who was just a guest star for DAYS.

She will play the mother to Antonio Sabato Jr. (who is only 2 years younger than her).

• Members

That's true. Ugh. I'll never be rid of her. At least Guza is clearly not very interested in her. I LMAO'd when Johnny asked for Olivia in the hospital, then changed his mind and asked for Ethan...bye bye Holivia!

But wow, is she not insulted that shows keep asking her to play mothers to people that are pretty much her age? She doesn't think people are telling her she looks old? I don't think she does, but that's what id think if i was her.

Archived