Days: Actor returning to the cast?

• Members

I put the question mark because the only place I have seen this reported thus far is at Soap Zone. But according to this post, John Martin, who recently was cast as Bill Horton for Alice Horton's death/memorial, is said to have joined the cast. My guess is as a regular member, but I have no idea:

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/20083

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't see him as a mountain man, grizzly type LOL...but it would have been interesting to see him with Susan Lucci, and Walt Willey to.

Hopefully he's mixed up with Kate. The few interactions they had back in June, I enjoyed the most out of him. He is Lucas' father, and I think the show could mine a lot of story out of that between him and Kate.

This is EXACTLY what DAYS would do, come to think about it. please no!

• Members

We dont have to worry about Daniel being Bill's son, remember Melanie was with Nathan (and Nick). Even though Nathan isnt a biological Horton it would still be pretty sick.

ETA: Damn, I forgot about Uncle Max dating Steph and Chelsea. Nevermind LOL.

• Members

My biggest issue if theyw ere to make Daniel a horton is the fact that he could easily have been a Mike Horton recast. The only thing they wouldnt have got was his connection to Victor but they dont even play that up anymore.

Anyways, i hope its true and he is coming back. Even if he is only recurring days has done a good job w/ recurring players recently. He really did fit well, and he was great with LK's Kate. Maggie could use an adult friend to lean on and im sure he will not approve of her and Victor. Now if we could get Julie on some more and bring Jen back and make any new teens a horton we would be set. I would love more Hortons than Bradys.

Archived