ALL: Temporary Replacements

• Members

Getting back to Joel Fabiani, I think he also played Paul Stoddard on Dark Shadows in the flashback episodes in 1966 where Liz remembers "killing" Paul. A couple of years later, when Paul returned to Collinsport during the Leviathan storyline, he was played by Dennis Patrick, who had previously played Jason McGuire, who had helped Liz cover up Paul's "killing"!

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll post the episodes ASAP, but on the January 1994 Y&R episodes I just got a few days ago, Robin Braxton is subbing for Norma Donaldson as Lillie Bell.....I think she was the actress that took over for ND after she got too sick, but I didn't know he had subbed before that....

I'll post the episodes ASAP, but on the January 1994 Y&R episodes I just got a few days ago, Robin Braxton is subbing for Norma Donaldson as Lillie Bell.....I think she was the actress that took over for ND after she got too sick, but I didn't know he had subbed before that....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks. It's kind of ironic, as she initially began her run as Maggie on TD as a temp, and wound up playing the role until the show's end, nearly a decade and a half. I know Beverlee McKinsey was absent from GL this time due to her husband's passing, but how long had she been on the show before that happened? It couldn't have been too long.