AMC: 2 Vets Out for Summer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She wants a vacation, he wants less of those two veterans. It's synergy, my dears. Now David Canary is gone and Erica is taking an amazingly long break. This was predicted almost a year ago, and not by me. You can't fault me for stating the obvious, which is that Frons's preferred AMC is swiftly taking shape. By all means, defend the man's motives if you so choose.

• Members

If Nouri and Eakes have the chemistry and can bring on the steam, I would probably fall at the feet of some kind of "lover from my past" story with them. Krystal's been on the show long enough to have a story without other longer-running characters heavily involved, and it's the type of thing I've been wanting AMC to do for years now. Something different, that's for sure.

Caleb would probably be annoyed as f!ck by Tad, too, so that could be fun. I'd love to see him shut ol' Thaddeus and Jesse down.

For real! AMC's the best soap on ABC right now, quite possible all of daytime (IMO, of course), so if this is what Frons' preferred AMC is, then maybe Frons has been rehabilitated.

Or maybe Agnes is writing it :ph34r:

• Members

Cindy Lubbock's macking on Tad and his out-of-nowhere son; and Lujack's getting mixed up w/ Jesse and Angie. It's like all my TV-related memories from my childhood have been blended into some funky concoction, and I don't like it one bit.

• Members

I actually don't mind this..... if it means delaying the cringeworthy Jack/Erica/Caleb triangle until fall, then this is good news lol. Let Jerica be all happy off screen. I like Jack, but since its been made clear TPTB think he serves no purpose without Erica.... then maybe they can let poor Walt go and be free to do other things with his career/life. I would prefer it if Erica came back alone.

:lol: so true.....

• Members

Help me out here. Isn't Nu-Binks coming on soon? Where does she fit in with this? Are they bringing her back only to have Jerica vanish for months because that seems like a bad way to introduce a recast, especially this recast.

Archived