AMC: Tuesday June 1, 2010

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know its a technicality but it bothered me today when Erica said she had 10 husbands. She had 10 legal marriages but she did nto have 10 husbands. She married a few of them more than once. I think she actually had 7 husbands within those 10 marriages

Exactly. I was looking forward to it for the comedic potential, but Angie came across way too bitter and Greenlee was a damn zombie. I mean seriously WTF? She did not say a word once as Angie went off. That could have been a great oppurtunity for the 2 to go head to head, but any personality Greenlee had, seemed to have been sucked out of her. I get that they are trying to blame that on her guilt, but overall it was a bust

• Members

So technically erica has been married 11 times, with only 7 valid marriages because she was still married to adam when they renewed their vows, I guess that could count.

Jeff Martin (1971 to 1974; divorced)

Philip Brent (1976; divorced)

Tom Cudahy (1981; annulled)

Adam Chandler (1984 to 1993; divorced)

Mike Roy (1987; invalid)

Travis Montgomery (1988; invalid)

Travis Montgomery (1991; invalid)

Adam Chandler (1993; vow renewal)

Dimitri Marick (1994 to 1995; divorced)

Dimitri Marick (1996 to 1999; divorced)

Jackson Montgomery) (Married: May 24th, 2005; Divorced: Aug 16th, 2007)

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

Charlie, when Erica was with Charlie, might've been the shortest, but Lawford's Charlie was definitely tall. I think it's hard to find a man not tall for Erica, because she's all but 5' 2" maybe.

I agree with everyone that the dinner date was extremely disappointing. Angie couldn't even last two seconds before temper got the best of her. And Greenlee? I understand we're making Greenlee feel regretful, but this was Greenless...almost back to Rylee-Greenlee. If D&D's legacy is to neuter Greenlee, write her off...

And, much as it's had an interesting quip or two, Caleb and Erica is Chris Stamp redux.

• Members

Happy Birthday, R Sinclair! fest09.gif

What was Angie thinking not wearing any gloves or a mask while working on that kid at the hospital?? :o She had blood on her face, that can't be good. It seems AMC did that purposely.

AMC ruined any shred of awesomeness that could have come out of that Greenlee/David/Jessie/Angie dinner! I was beyond disappointed!! I got where Angie was coming from when she was lashing out at David, but she could have kept it to herself this time around. Things could have been so much more different, and more enjoyable, if AMC took a more comedic route with them. sigghhhh~~

I just love Caleb and Erica. I'm into all of their scenes. I wonder whats wrong with Erica, the mountain life must really be getting to her. And she seemed a little spaced out when she was talking about Jack. One thing I didn't get, why was it early morning where they were, but night back in PV?? Aren't West Virginia and Pennsylvania in the same time zone? And even more weird, was that it was night by the end of the episode where Erica and Caleb were, and still the same time in PV. That was just weird to me.

I liked Madison and Frankie, to. I love how they are so close. I wish it could be more, though.

• Members

This epi. was so not worth a thread. Other than Erica/Caleb's 10 marriage talk and Madison's 'I want to screw him, but would that be slutty of me?' misunderstanding...it was a snooze, I couldn't even understand as a matter of fact, it's quite contrived how she needs Frankie's help and Frankie everytime he comes to see Randi, she conveniently isn't there.laugh.gif

• Members

There was such wasted potential with the David/Greenlee/Jesse/Angie dinner scenes. If only Angie had acted civilly this could have been suspenseful and funny as Greenlee & David pretended to have no info on Erica and Angie quietly simmered over David's cutting the hospital staff. But what do you expect from Rebecca Taylor (and on R. Sinclair's birthday, no less)?

Was anyone else wondering why on Friday we saw Angie's patient brought in and her treating him, and today they picked up with her conversation with Jesse right before that happened and edited out that part? It seemed odd to me.

Caleb/Erica were entertaining again, but not worth watching the whole episode for just their scenes.

• Members

Aww I really enjoyed today. :shrug: I will agree that they wasted ALL of the potential of the Hubbards/Heywards dinner--couldn't we have had at *least* one more scene before Angie had to go? I did find it oddly cute how Madison was turning to Frankie for dating advice, calling him, etc, and while pretty cliched, I admit I enjoyed every moment of the cabin stuff. Liked the brief Jack and Greens too.

So is Angie gonna get an infection or something from that kid's blood? What the heck is up with this story? She wanted him quarantined?

That was super clumsy--we had a repeat of the scene before, and then no scene of him coming in and skipping ahead to a later scene.

Yeah, that was clumsily done too. And I assume that Caleb was right, and Erica did get an infection on her leg--leading to fever, etc.

Archived