AMC: Tuesday June 1, 2010

• Members

Discuss!!

o_YPDXJ1DYzEKHbC9.jpg

If he was still looking like this, Erica would have jumped him so fast, his head would have spun. I'm loving them together, though, and I hope to God it lasts! OLTL struck gold with the casting of a veteran TV character actor to play opposite their longest-tenured star, and AMC would be wise to put these two together. There's just something different and kinda sexy about Erica and this man in a cabin in the wilderness. All they need is a couple weeks to a month to get to know each other, a transistor radio playing Crystal Gayle, and a quilt, and we may be looking at Mr. Erica Kane #11 come this time next year.

Frankie with that stethoscope around his neck...:wub:

Great scene with Greens talking to Erica's picture again.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought that pic was Cass from Another World. :P

I appreciate the remorse, but Greenlee's Valentine to Erica kinda kills it. It's like Dorian saying aloud that she wants to be Viki.

I hope to God that Angie doesn't develop some unrequited crush on David in spite of herself. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday R. Sinclair. :)

• Members

I had been looking forward to the Hubbard/Hayward double date and the comedy it could bring but it ended up being extremely disappointed. What a wasted opportunity.

Did Caleb imply that the pilot probably died!?

• Members

I was sitting here during the hour chatting online about plans for this evening, when I happened to notice the time was 1:58. I knew at about 1 that I was gonna skip, but didn't realize how fast the hour flew by... and how I didn't even give it a second thought.

• Members

Honestly, I was in and out of nap myself, but AMS and Cheap, were the Erica/Caleb scenes worth YouTubing later? I caught the end of the dinner and I wondered if there had at least been some laughs up until the expected ending on a sour note.

• Members

I liked them today, but it definitely wasn't enough to go hunting for, so I wouldn't take the time to do it unless you really want to. I thought the part with him finding her on the ground was great, though, with him picking up tiny Erica (probably could have slung over his shoulder with one hand) and carrying her into the cabin.

• Members

I think it's kind of intentional, well, I shouldn't say intentional but definitely a "bonus" and one of those curious soap quirks that kind of feeds male fantasy more than female fantasy. Petite women make us feel like "the man", the protector, we can pick them up and swing them around and they make our junk look bigger, they appeal to the male ego. I think a lot of women who enjoy the soaps like that feeling of being protected and swept up and away too as anti-feminist as that sounds. And in terms of balance, a woman like Erica has a very strong personality, and they like to sell the idea that big strapping dude can tame Erica the shrew. Charlie was probably her shortest guy, right?

Archived