Gary Coleman Dead at 42

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His wife is a lunchbox and I really REALLY hope she had nothing to do with his death for Gary's sake and Gary's sake alone, I could care less about her crazy ignorant ass. When she made that comment about Muhammad Ali it was a wrap with her as far as I was concerned.

• Members

That remark turned my stomach, and imagine what Ali's family must feel.

I can't believe a tabloid actually put photos of his dying body, or his dead body, on their cover. Is anyone really going to rush out and buy that?

Once upon a time taking photos of someone on their deathbead was seen as some type of honor. This is just the final exploitation for a man who was exploited his entire life.

• Members

Oh God, that is just so terrible. It's amazing really, I have seen pics of several deceased celebritries and you can always feel the intention behind the photo, if was merely capturing a moment, a tribute, or if it was dirty and salacious exploitation. It's one thing if he had a public memorial and was laid out but to snap photos of the poor man covered with tubes, I will cry if I think about it too much. No decency, no dignity for this man.

Archived