AMC: SOW Summer Spoilers

• Members

Credit to Proteus at SOC:

Paraphrased:

-Caleb rescues Erica from the plane and wants her gone. He will be calling her Dorothy because she came from the sky and landed on him. Erica can't believe that he has never heard of Erica Kane and doesn't like how he treats her. They are antagonists but come to really have a connection.

-Greenlee doesn't know what happened to Erica until she overhears David on the phone. Greenlee fears that thye've killed Erica. This is the real first crack in D/G's marriage. There will be a winner in the Fusion war but then a new player comes in.

-Madison and Ryan slowly start to develop a real relationship. They are both tentative because of what they've been through in the past. Ryan's going to really start to move on from Greenlee and to Madison and their relationship will be kind of uncomplicated. But the pull from Greenlee will always be there.

-Marissa decides to fight for her marriage to JR and for AJ. She hates what JR did but still loves him. She vows to fight Annnie and turms to David because he knows how to fight dirty.

-There's no official date but the some will probably build to Kendall's return.

-Damon and Colby will be front and center. Liza makes bad decisions that will have real consequences just as Tad realizes he wants Liza. The Tad/Damon relationship will also be built.

-A lot will happen at J/A's wedding with Tad/Liza & Greenlee. She's getting eaten up with guilt over Erica. Greenlee and Ryan are asked to be apart of the wedding party. Greenlee's trying not to look suspicious but the guilt is getting to her. Jake and Amanda get a happy moment. Jake is going to get heavily involved in Angie's story.

-At the wedding, Angie gets dizzy spells. Jesse cathes her & she assures him everything's fine. This will be a heartbreaking and emotional story with what she's facing.

-Madison becomes better friends with Randi and Frankie. Especially Frankie. Their friendship will be like Jesse & Jenny's. Randi isn't immediately jealous but starts to wonder if it's more than just friendship.

-Annie sees Scott as a viable partner. She sees him as solid and thinks he can give her and Emma a good life. But she still feels a pull towards JR. They started out as lust but the connection they have becomes more and it's genuine.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me neither. If a guy goes to the trouble of calling you "Dorothy" from The Wizard of Oz, chances are he knows who Erica Kane is, too. (He might also have an extensive collection of Barbra Streisand albums in his cabin, but that's neither here nor there.)

• Members

These actually don't sound to bad. I really like seeing that Angie/Jesse will get a storyline. Sounds good.

Also I like Madison/Frankie SO MUCH more then Randi/Frankie. :wub: Glad they are going there.

• Members

David...tell her to pull a Jill Bennett!

Layla begins having the same dizzy spells. In an OLTL/AMC/GH crossover, Maya Ward and Epiphany are repeatedly run over by Liz Webber. Natalia and Randi then disappear, leaving a note saying they have move in with Rachel Gannon "out of town" to help her sick friend. They are all impossible to locate. Angie soon learns "out of town" actually means an undisclosed location. Angie and Layla fear for their future as they learn they are the only black women left on ABC Daytime...and someone has to pay for Vanessa Marcil's return...

• Members

Damon and Colby front and center?!?! :blink: I like them, but they do not need to be front and center. Hopefully they don't mean that literally.

Wow, I totally read the Madison/Frankie spoiler wrong on the SOD spoilers. The SOW spoiler makes it more clear. I am SO glad that AMC is going there with Madison and Frankie! Yes! They have always had chemistry, I'm excited to see where this 'friendship' goes :wub:. I guess since theres more emphasis on Frankie/Madison, that things won't get to serious with her and Ryan...probably meaning that AMC is headed for Rylee. PUKE.

Zendall Fan, I totally wouldn't mind Randi and Ryan! I think that could be hot! Something different..

Again, I can't wait for Kendall to return!

Love the paragraph about Annie/Scott/JR. Looking forward to the Summer..

• Members

I hope there going for Frankie/Madison but if their gonna be like Jessie and Jenny than it sounds more like they will be a genuinely platonic friendship that Randi feels threatened about for no good reason. Which is too bad because Frankie and Randi have no chemistry. They've been together quite a while for such a boring couple.

• Members

No you're not. I've thought that her scenes with him were forced from the start and still do.

ICAM, SG and CS have great natural chemistry together. :)

:lol: When I read the previews, it seemed like there would be a quad.

• Members

The show is not going with Frankie/Madison. All Frankie & Madison are going to have is a friendship like Jesse & Jenny's, which was platonic. Madison is going to be paired with Ryan. IMO CM & SG have lot's of chemistry. I see none between her & CS. So I am glad that Madison is not going to be paired with Frankie. He is too boring and would provide SG with no story or screentime at all.

Archived