Is Dena back to writing Days

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kenny, didn't you also mention on this board that there was a cliffhanger on Dena's Days(in 2003) where someone just walked to the bathroom after a conversation in bed? I still think about that when I think of Higley.

• Members

For a while I thought the same but after reading the recent interview with Higely I think it's like this: She comes up with storyline ideas, she runs them with Tomlin, some are shot down, others are given the okay, then Whitesell and the rest of the team writes it.

• Members

^If that's the whole set up, having Tomlin as some warden of Higley's to keep her from getting out of control, then it's clearly not working. They need someone who won't seemingly humor Higley and go along with her whimsical sense of storytelling(and reality).

I will never understand why Corday has seemingly given Higley more chances than some of the other folks he's hired, most notably Cwikly and Brash.

• Members

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with that. People can be pushed to do crazy things when they're filled with rage and grief though.

Either way, it wouldn't necessarily have to happen like that. That was just a general guideline -- an example of the kind of story I would like to see play out on the show. Anything beats the non-stories that are currently floundering.

If that happened, I completely blocked it from my memory, LoL.

Anybody remember "The Mystery of the Goop?" Oy...

Archived