SID Blind Item about recent hire

• Members

TPTB love Kelley Missal. She isn't going anywhere. Plus she has great onscreen chemistry with Trevor St. John, Florencia Lozano, and Kristen Alderson. Nate being brought into Danielle's life is giving KM more story, not less. She's being set up for a tri with him and Matthew.

This is the ABC SID issue so this is about an ABC soap.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know where this Nate [!@#$%^&*] on OLTL came from unless he's someone's relative, or Frons or someone decided Eddie A. wasn't "sexy" enough. SON ire aside Matt and Dani seemed to be doing fine with the kids. Nate's character seems so random and unnecessary.

When I see Chad Duell, OTOH, he just seems like a kewpie doll trying to be a Method actor. Something seems very off there. They took out the edgy, realistic young teen and brought in a kid who looks like Bob's Big Boy. I keep waiting for him to bust Liesl and the other von Trapps to the Nazis.

• Members

It could be Maya...But only because I agree with the lack of spark with Lucky/Ethan. She fits well with the Qs.

NOT Chad duell, he hasnt had ANYTHING with a love interest, and he is goof with LW....Not him.

Could be Eden Reigel of Darius...

Or maaaaaybe it could be Stephen Nichols...IDK. I'm anxious to hear though!

• Members

Seriously, who the hell is Nate? When was he introduced? 2 weeks ago? It's so weird seeing Danielle daydreaming about someone she met the other day and suddenly we're meant to be invested in a triangle over Todd and Tea's obnoxious little sh!t of a daughter?

Archived