GH: Sonny and Carly Spoiler

• Members

When has she made it clear the marriage is over? I've never heard her say that, but then I don't always pay attention when she's screeching. Wasn't she telling Jason that she still loves Jax just recently? And if she did feel it's over for months she should have started legal proceedings, what's the hold up? One way or another, if you don't wait for the divorce it's cheating. At least have enough respect for your marriage to wait until it's over before you start banging the next guy, not that that's ever been Carly's way.

Jax really does need to hook up with Skye again. He should take Skye with him to the Dominican Republic and get a quickie divorce ASAP and then have the biggest celebration of his life.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, Ann I love you! I know it's not going to happen, but in my heart of hearts I really WANT to believe it.

I don't know if I "believe" it so much as hope that it happens. I know Carly will end up forgiving Sonny, but I am hoping we have a nice, few month break where Carly isn't all over sonny. I know, WAY to much to hope for...But you gotta have dreams!

And, I will call you about that bridge :P

So I guess no, I don't believe it. Just hope, just hope!

Oh I know it's not over forever, because Carly will get bored and want Jacks back, and forget all about her anger over the kids. And Jacks will take the tramp back.

I guess I still consider this cheating, but the thing is, Jacks has been alienated SO MUCH. I can't even STAND the character anymore, so when I hear Carly is going to sleep with someone else, it doesn't make me cringe as much as it did two years ago when Jacks was still a good guy.

• Members

Jax still is a good guy as far as I'm concerned. I'm not cringing at this as much as I normally would because I've finally written Carly off as someone who will never learn. No matter how much Sonny hurts her children, she's still going to spread her legs for him. It's revolting.

• Members

That's my problem with this. They're beating a dead horse with these two. There's no chemistry between them. I understand this is a traumatic event, but they're playing by the same script from two years ago when Michael was shot. I expected them to bond, but not like this.

• Members

Can we PLEASE get a Jax and Skye hook-up out of this...Ingo and Robin have such insane chemistry, not to mention they are pretty to look at together. And if this leads to a scheming Skye we all know and love, then I will be pleased. I would love to see a rivalry between Skye and Carly again, class vs. trash is how I see it.

Archived