AMC: Thursday, April 22, 2010

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Melissa Clare Egan. :lol: Thank god you showed us what you were capable of before Essensten & Brown wrote you off. :wub:

(But how about you consider cutting down on the MysticTan a couple of days? You are a beautiful woman with a banging bod. You don't need to spray tan like a Kardashian).

:ph34r:

• Members

Yes, poor Annie... But my girl may be down, but she ain't out.

I'm glad she told Adam that he and Inappropriate Brooke weren't blameless in this, either. And what I love even more is that when he got defensive and said "Oh, so you're turning this around on me?" Annie was like "YES!"

You're more than welcome, because I was all "Didn't some kids I went to junior high school with have this disorder... back in 1991?!?" I looked it up and saw that it's been documented since the friggin' late 1970's!! I was like <_<.

• Members

lol...they were really aging Brooke today. That line was good. Then they had Angie gushing over her talking about how she always saw Brooke as a role model as if she was signifcantly older than her. I was like dang, you two look about the same age.

You're right. I hope this gets her to stop acting stupid and start taking charge of her life. I hope she refuses to leave the mansion and makes sure she gets at least half of the Chandler fortune, although that might be a bit hard.

• Members

ROTFLMAO!

Not to mention, Miss Get to Steppin' gets to steppin' on my nerves. She acts like a stone cold, heartless bitch to people... and five seconds later, loves them pieces. She spent months ripping that hooker Randi to shreds. I mean, to shreds! And all of a sudden, she's in love with the tramp. Same thing with Damon-- I mean "Mister Miller." She spent weeks up his ass with a barbed rod... and now, she's discovering a 30 year old disorder and is all :wub: that she's saved him from himself.

• Members

Whatever she does or attempts to do, I hope she comes for it like she knows she can. This transition period, Annie has been diminished. Everyone hates her and talks mega shit about her, and all she did was whine or throw a fit. She was always reactive instead of proactive, the way she's been the past year. It's like, if you tuned out during Pratt's version of Annie and tuned back in during the transition period, all you saw were people hating Annie, but she was DOING NOTHING to show/explain why everyone hates her so much. She wasn't besting people. She wasn't causing trouble. As a matter of fact, she was being written as some kind of vapid easy mark.

Washington D.C. never would've happened in that manner. Okay, she and JR might've done the deed, but Annie would've found that briefcase cam and gotten the upper hand. Better yet, it never happened at all, and JR, in attempt to get his second chance, set up the spy cam in the parlor, caught Brooke and Adam kissing on tape and Annie came across it first and used it to gain leverage -- making Adam the one who would have to cough up Annie's piece of the Chandler Dynasty since he's the one proven to have strayed, thereby making Annie reasonably hated in the eyes of everyone.

But the way Annie's being written now is just a young, horny airhead that can be easily duped.

• Members

It is so sad seeing Annie's life shatter like this all at once! MCE did great on today's show. I'm going to miss Adam\Annie scenes. Annie's dinosaur comment....LOL!! Another hit out of the park by Kate Hall, that was a great line. One thing I'm wondering, is if the writer's are ever going to redeem Annie and get her out of this mess. For once, I want to see Annie on the good side, and not on the receiving end of all the hate.

Natalia and Brot are annoying together. Brot needs to find something else to do besides follow Natalia around PV all freakin' day. He is seriously annoying, stalking her and trying to control every waking minute of her life. Move on, dude.

Ciro the photographer is a hoot, and I love him with Natalia!

I really disliked the Angie\Brooke scene at ConFusion. Ugh, bowing down at Brooke's feet saying all of that stuff about how she's her role model, inspiration, best friend :rolleyes: is this best AMC can do with Angie? And is Brooke really that incredible?

• Members

I continue to be unnerved by any and all mentions of "Teddy". I don't want to hear his name again unless there's a picture, a flashback, an item in SOD that a black middle aged actor is coming to the show.

Though I buy that Angie could admire Brooke, I agree that the writers had her laying it on a *little* thick, but that's their way. I feel like JB is leaving just when things started cooking for her, she's always been such a nuanced actor who is a delight to watch, I feel like she's just getting her feet again as she's out the door.

I would just like to say that it's literally been years since I haven't watched AMC without eagerly anticipating it to end so OLTL could begin. There were many days where I skipped AMC altogether. Still imperfect, but the show is doing *something* right these days, the veteran-centric s/ls have helped, but I am truly enjoying AMC again and have been giving my dvr a workout ff'ing through commercials and rw'ing because the super sensitive piece of crap always goes too far.

Archived