AMC: Airdate for Kreizman and Swajeski

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL thanks! I wasn't sure if people who have seen the Lion King would remember, but for me that line stands out... Scar was so great.

Back to topic though, yeah I'll reserve judgment, but evidenced by the sarcastic joke... I am not overly enthusiastic.

• Members

Donna Swajeski was not writing for ATWT at all, and David Kreizman's work had just started at ATWT, when it was cancelled. Good grief. Also Kreizman was demoted to just one of four headwriters at GL for about a half year of airtime before it was cancelled. And Swajeski was just a staff writer at GL when it was cancelled.

It's cool if you want to bash writers but at least have the facts right.

• Members

There was a reason that he was demoted as one of four...if even Ellen Wheeler can pull her head out of her anorexic ass long enough to know that Davey wasnt working out....

The new writers could have turned things around (as a matter of fact, GL had more acclaim with the Hurst driving the team then Davey ever did, much to reports say, causing Davey to have many temper tantrums in the studio) but by that time, after Rauch, Conwest and Wheeler and Davey had caused the viewers to leave it droves, and the budget cut, there was no way to turn it around.

But true, Kreizman didnt have anything to do with ATWT being cancelled the writing was on the wall, however, he certainly didnt bring anything to the table..except his wet dream Pelphery bleeding through the nose and hypnotizing people with flashlights!!!

Archived