AMC: Monday April 19, 2010

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like them too. Somehow, he isn't annoying me when he is with her. Could that be coming? :lol:

I love them :wub: I loved their teasing, the hot kiss :wub: , her falling into the poster :lol: . I think that kiss really rattled her (and me) and I don't blame her. I loved SL's recovery and WW's reaction.

Both Brooke and Erica got me with the announcement about our beloved Palmer. I am already crying :(

I loved the Jack/Greenlee scenes too and no matter how Greenlee covered, Jack knew she was lying and he didn't stick up for her lying on the stand. GOOD FOR YOU JACK. I love Greens but her vengeful crap is getting on my nerves.

• Members

And yet...I still love him.

Seriously though, I haven't seen today's show but based on what I'm reading I REALLY hope the show is heating up the Liza/Jesse rivalry to go along with the David/Angie hatefest. Liza and Jesse have that whole rape accusation between them. Layer that on top of Liza/Tad, Tad/Hubbards and Natalia/Frankie/Randi/Greenlee and there's a lot of possibility here

• Members

Oh I just knew I could count on you for a rant.... I KNEW as soon as that stank ass bitch took that olive and splashed Liza's drink around there would be a rant for me to read!.

Jessica :lol: loves it. Liza's look was priceless, she knows how useless he is so he isn't even worth the push back. Good girl, you've learned :)

• Members

THAT was the defining moment for me. Yeah, yeah, I was growing irritated by Jesse's endless string of hypocrisy and self-righteousness... but the minute that way too sassy for her own good bitch took that olive, gnarled on it and TOSSED THAT SH*T BACK into her glass... [Mo'Nique] BABY... [/Mo'Nique] I was too through.

Homegirl played it so cool that I have to give her the necessary props! Luner AS Liza didn't resort to buffoonery and childish little stunts which made Liza come across unaffected and incredibly amused. It was like she knew Jesse was saying all of this to convince himself more than anyone else.

• Members

I loved the ending shot, with Erica bumping into that Greenlee poster. I agree with you, R Sinclair, regarding SL.

That last scene was so heart shattering, the whole mood took a shift and it really worked. SL did great. Oh, and this is so stupid, but I was so glad that AMC did an ease fade out into the commercial at the end, rather than it's usual force out. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, LOL.

LOL at JR spying on Annie as she was undressing. I love how both of them are spying on each other now without the other knowing.

Madison needs to stay away from Ryan! Where is Frankie?! I want to see her pining for him instead! That would be perfect since her and hair model Randi are against each other at Fusion. I hate Ryan\Madison being shoved down our throats.

• Members

:lol: IKR, They're growing on me each day. Annie's got it bad for JR and he feels the same way.

ITA! :angry: Madison's sudden 'friendship' with Ryan just comes off really fake to me and forced. There's no other way for me put it. Now Madison and Frankie were hot and sparkled in their scenes together. They would even make a great super-couple, JMO. I'm not giving up on the on the idea of them.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] I tuned out once Banes of This Show's Existence returned last week (even made a brief sojourn to B&B), but it sounds like I missed a fab episode! I did catch the end with Brooke/Adam and Jack/Erica, and tomorrow's going to be sad :(

And judging from that screencap, that's definitely Amanda...

Archived