AMC: Monday April 19, 2010

• Members

I'm having a hard time telling when JR is being sincere and what his intentions are exactly. He's obviously attracted to Annie, but does he have feelings for her or is he still playing her? Anyway, I like them and I hope their story isn't rushed due to DC's departure.

I'll take Ryan and Madison over Ryan and Greenlee any day. The farther he is from Greenlee the happier I am. I'd much rather see her with David or anyone else I can actually stand.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see what you are saying here. I get confused to! When he's talking to Marissa, or Colby..he really seems dead set on getting revenge on Annie. But I don't think he is still playing her...I think he is putting up a front when he talks to Colby\Marissa. He definitely has feelings for Annie. Once he said "I love my wife but God help me, I want you" last week to Annie, I was sold lol.

• Members

She's been wearing that since she first came back. I figure it must be Rebecca's own ring that she likes to wear on the set sometimes. It is an ugly fashion accessory. It reminds me of that big necklace thing Brenda from GH wore

• Members

I now realize why i like Liza, David, Greenlee. They do what they do for selfish reasons and admit to it (at least to themselves). Unlike the likes of Erica, Jesse, Ryan, etc who do what they do, breaking laws and all, while hiding behind this claim of doing it for the right reasons and then condemning others who dare to go against them or break their moral code.

Jessica (Perfect nickname!) hit a new low today. I wish it would die again, for reals the time.

I love madison/ryan and jr/annie, but the stories are rather blah to be honest.

• Members

anyone see it? Aidan Turner and Finola Hughes who played Aidan, Alex and Anna Devane were on it yesterday. Both gave good interviews. Finola got confused for a second and said Aidan played her nephew on GH instead of AMC...lol. She looks even younger now than she did on AMC. Too bad AMC trashed his character. It would have been great if he just got transferred over to GH with Anna to help usher him in

wwfinola.jpg

wwaidan.jpg

Archived