Unpopular Couples you liked/rooted for?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lexie really is Days' MVP. She can do anything they throw at her -- I wish they would realize her potential as a DiMera -- as well as having chemistry with anything that moves. But yeah, she and Brandon. :lol: Smoking!

ITA about Brooke & Thorne. When they got together, it was like B&B was moving forward on so many levels, really laying the foundations for the soap's future. Then, for some unknown reason, Brad dropped them in favor of Brooke again becoming third wheel in the Tridge relationship. The show returned to the time warp in which it finds itself trapped to this very day.

• Members

On Days I liked

Roman and Marlena (late 90s with the recast)

Roman and Kate

Bo and Billie (late 90s-early 00s)

Tek and Lexie

Jack and Billie

Colin and Jennifer

Peter and Jennifer

Philip and Belle

Shawn and Mimi

John and Kristin

• Members

Lexie really is amazing. Renee Jones is a faultless actress. She's great as a saint, a lover, a mother but where she excels is as a devious bitch. She really should be put front burner in something of her own. She's done it before, she's very capable.

We're on the same page about Brooke & Thorne. They demonstrated momentum and were 'different' from the 90s timewarp of Brooke/Ridge/Taylor. Such a damn shame that it was bailed on. To think, the Stephanie/Brooke confrontation about Thorne was what won Susan Flannery her first B&B Emmy.

• Members

It was so badly done, even by B&B standards. Then again, I haven't seen enough of the show in recent years to know their standards.

Brooke: Deacon, you have to break up with Bridget because of true love! Like me and Ridge!

Thorne: I overheard that. Your ass is grass.

Brooke: No, wait, I really love you. I promise. <waits five minutes> Hello, Ridge? Can you come check and see if my see through nightie has a problem? I can't seem to keep it on...

• Members

On GH, I really liked the early chemistry between Felicia & Ryan Chamberlain. But she was an amnesiac at the time and he obviously was hiding something from her so I kind of figured they were doomed pretty fast. Sure enough, they turned him into a psycho serial killer and stuck her in a boring relationship with Mac.

• Members

DAYS:

Phillip & Belle (So DAMN hot together. Jay & Martha had such great chemistry. Phelle > Shelle)

John & Kristen

John & Hope

John & Ava

Peter & Jennifer

Brandon & Lexie

Brandon & Sami

Max & Mimi

B&B:

Thorne & Brooke

Sunset Beach:

Cole & Olivia

Gregory & Annie