Unpopular Couples you liked/rooted for?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Remember when Jack serenaded Julia when they first met on the train? He sang "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" to her. Later , at a karaoke bar, he sang "Hooked On A Feeling" to her. Jack never sang to Carly , as far as I can recall.

• Members

Reva/Buzz GL

Gloria/Dimitri AMC

Victor/Sabrina Y&R - I didn't "root" for them but I thought they had a lot more potential than any other relationship Victor has had in recent years.

Ashley/Cole Y&R

Paul/Maggie Y&R - I don't know if they were unpopular, but I really liked them and hated that the relationship just ended with nothing

James/Brooke B&B

Brooke/Deacon B&B

• Members

Were Kendall and JR unpopular on AMC? IDK, but I really loved them together. Also, Kendall and Aiden in their earlier days, before Zach was in PV.

On DAYS, John and Hope.

On GH, they were never really a couple...but Claudia and Nik could have worked! I remember when they kissed. GH never went forward with them after that.

I SO agree! I really liked them together, they really weren't given a fair chance. Everything had to go downhill, and David had to start drugging her and all of that! They could have been great.......I still think they can work, though.

• Members

Buzz and Reva were ok, I think they were paired together because of the whole Reva the slut notion and the notion at the time that Buzz had to be in every single story. Ashley and Cole got better when Davidson retook the role. Eh, too bad Sabrina wasn't an older woman and the story was handled in the worst possible way. Paul and Maggie were great. I don't even remember Brooke and James together as a couple, was this pre-Big Bear sex with Taylor? But Brooke and Deacon were hot, even though it was bad and corny.

• Members

Erica/Chris (AMC)

Erica/Ryan - before they "went there" (AMC)

Tad/Krystal (AMC)

Jamie/Maggie (AMC)

Jade/Will - if they count as a couple (ATWT)

Katie/Mike (ATWT)

Carly/Simon (ATWT) well I heeeear you went up to Saratoga, and your horse naturally wonnnn

Casey/Emily (ATWT)

Bonnie/Mickey (DAYS)

• Members

I think one of the reasons they put Reva and Buzz together was because all the women he'd been involved with had left the show, and they didn't want to put Reva and Josh back together quickly. I guess it was also a "look at these two big stars" thing. I know a lot of people hated it but I thought they worked well together, although better as friends. I remember a very funny scene where they knew Hawk was eavesdropping on them so they started making sex noises while playing cards.

Brooke and James were together after Taylor's first death, the plane crash. She dumped him to get back together with Ridge. I used to have an episode on tape where he was wearing his dressing down and she surprised him by hiring several women to dress up like they were his Egyptian slave girls and feed him grapes, massage his scalp, and all that, then she came into the room and had them leave so the really fun times could start.

Archived