Unpopular Couples you liked/rooted for?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT's Katie and Mike were popular as hell.

Jack has sung to Carly, including "The Best is Yet to Come" and some old rock song at the WOAK benefit before BJ Green blew it up. (*snort at the subliminal message of "I'm so Lonesome" and "Hooked on a Feeling")

And to answer the OP---Danny and Cassie, GL. AKA, the couple Mannyiacs torched as soon as it leaked, before anything even hit the airwaves. Oh...and Michelle and Bill---how anyone could slam Danny Cosgrove, the dimpled wonder in favor of PAS is beyond my comphrension.

Molly and Andy, ATWT.

Brooke and James, B&B. The only man who's ever been a believable threat to Ridge IMO. It's too bad TIIC scuttled the pairing---seeing Tay-tay fume over it was (or would have been, I can't remember...) delicious.

• Members

Sonny/Claudia, GH

I loved Aidan and Greenlee together! I think they had a nice little fan base back then. If he was still on the show, I would want them to re kindle their romance. Greenlee was so much better with him, than with Ryape.

Loved them to! They were hot, and I still remember that scene where they made love in that little pool on top of the

Fusion roof top, LOL.

HORRIBLE! ...So wrong, those two. Couldn't stand them!!

I kind of liked them together...during and post John's drug addiction, I loved him and Kate together. They were different. But at the end of the day, I can't really see John with anyone else long term, other than Marlena!

• Members

Yes, Luke/Brian!

I would also go with Emily/Casey, and Molly/Andy. That relationship went a long way to making Molly palatable for viewers, and then they ruined it all for Reid. Ugh. While I'm glad Lesli Kay has found lasting personal happiness, I hated that storyline.

I liked Danny/Cassie. I guess any pairing where an actor receives threats is not likely to succeed.

• Members

Carly & Zander (GH)

Carly & Lorenzo (GH)

Nikolas & Mary Bishop (GH)

Stefan & Alexis (GH)

Taylor & Thorne (B&B ) circa 1996 only

Brooke & Thorne (B&B )

Brooke & Deacon (B&B )

James & Sheila (B&B )

Annie & Ben (Sunset Beach)

Meg & Casey (Sunset Beach)

Gabi & Antonio (Sunset Beach)

Lexie & Brandon (Days)

Belle & Philip (Days) -- JKJ was the only actor Martha Madison had chemistry with.

Hope & Justin (Days)

WORD to whoever mentioned Zach & Reese. I would also add Adam & Erica (AMC) -- I think they were popular, but not to Frons.

Archived