AMC: Tuesday, March 30, 2010

• Members

Yeah it was, and I like it. We had Jake\Amanda, Jessie\Angie, Erica\Jackson, and David\Greenlee. I like when there's a lot of love\romance all in one show like that. Usually, not to long ago, the show used to be full of doom and gloom, not an ounce of romance in site. Now, it's chuck full of it. Love the love :wub:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really enjoying Annie and JR scenes. I like they're friend/hate relationship.

So true! Marissa might as well quit now! :lol:

ICAM!

It was so hearfelt when David told Greens that when the time comes that love each other mutually he will fight for and be the man that she deserves til' the day he dies. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I like how they click and have a lot in common to the point they truly understand what the other is going through because they can relate.

ITA! Ryan sounds like a broken record.

I'm not sure that was random lol

• Members

That's exactly what I've been thinking.... the return has just been so meh considering how it was built up. I haven't seen today's episode... but I am not excited. Good for you Jonathan though trying to always put a positive spin on things. I used to be you.... Its commendable.

• Members

I don't know that I was putting a positive spin on it, it's just what I saw is exactly what I was anticipating. These two women aren't bitter rivals (currently). They just don't like to be in each other's space. Even when Brooke left Pine Valley a few years ago, her and Erica weren't really interacting that much.

It would be great to see a storyline focused solely on Brooke and Erica, but that's not going to happen. Brooke was brought on for only one reason.

Adam, I think you need formulate your own opinion about the scenes. Don't let one poster's disappointment influence your own viewing. You might just enjoy watching Erica and Brooke's interaction, or you may not.

• Members

Frankly, Erica and Brooke's rivalry was over the day Tom Cudahy was no longer the prize. I appreciated how the writers tried to keep it alive over the years through various lovers (not to mention, TEMPO magazine). In a way, though, Erica was right: there was always something pathetic in Brooke taking her "leftovers."

• Members

SKF did you miss the last few months of AMC in New York? When Erica was sporting those clothes you could buy online or whatever--like that pink ruffle dress? I thought she looked good, but didn't really like her hair straight though even if it is the fashion.

Thought today was a very strong, if not exceptional, episode--liked it starting with everyone up early in the morning, the scenes with Erica/Brooke, Erica/Jackson, Damon/Colby, Annie/JR... most of the scenes actually. Coulda done without Ryan but liked that he seemed to be ok with backing down (for a while anyway...)

I guess Brooke's return has been sleepy, I didn't really expect much more than we've gotten though I hope we see her a bit more in Jack and Erica's (and Tad's--couldn't she help with Damon?)'s orbits. But maybe that's me putting a positive spin on everything. ;)

Umm, right because Erica Kane is so well known for dropping her grudges and rivalries in a rational manner....

• Members

What the hell was the reason for this episode to take place so early in the morning? It was extraordinarily contrived.

Brooke couldn't sleep, so she gets dressed up, goes to BJ's before dawn and goes back to the mansion after dawn to go to bed? :huh:

Amanda decides to leave her baby with a babysitter at 5am to go seduce her husband? :blink:

And I'm not going to scream at a deaf horse about how Brooke and Erica's scenes were the epitome of this show's longstanding tradition of weeks of viewer investment with chickenshit payoff.

• Members

I'm finally catching up on the week after being away on business...

I also wanted more from Brooke/Erica, but I'm starting Wednesday's show and maybe I'll be getting more...

Does Damon remind y'all of Zoe/Zarf sometimes...with all the arm flailing and hair tossing??? Seriously - those scenes with Damon/Colby reminded me of Zarf/Babe - completed by playing with the dolls.

Archived