AMC: Tuesday, March 30, 2010

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even if the scenes weren't exactly *poppin'*, Erica and Brooke sharing air is :wub: for me. Erica looks like an extra who just stepped off the set of The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, but she is so pretty, I like the new hair.

Okay, how long before J.R. and Annie bone? I think the way Annie and Marissa looked in their robes spoke volumes.

Ryan can't even do crunches without annoying me.

Grizzly bearded pouring his heart out David, wow, that's nice. This is how you show a "bad guy's" redeeming qualities without beating the viewers over their heads.

• Members

I hope they do, this can't be it. And hey, Joan Collins looked great as Wilma's mother :P it's just interesting how L.A. has brought about the Bob Mackiefication of Erica's wardrobe.

Did Jake just honor he and Amanda's squish name?

• Members

I like how in the promo Susan says something to the effect of, "I think there are a lot of reasons why Jack might be the love of Erica's life", she's not being inauthentic or trying to sell the idea that he's THE one for Erica.

• Members

I found the Brooke and Erica scenes to be pretty disappointing...everything happened way to fast, it was very forced. I was expecting more, it should have lasted longer. The dialogue was the worst ever! Nothing to savor or laugh at, it was all just..ugh lol. Disappointing!

I think JR and Annie are HOT together!! Marissa doesn't stand a chance. She was so stupid, talking about David being in jail. Like JR even cares, he hates Hayward anyways!! Get a clue, Marissa!!

David and Greenlee had small tears coming out of my eyes! These two are just amazing! I loved when David confessed his love to her :wub:

Colby and Damon are adorable together! I like them a lot.

STFU, Ryan. You have not been patient with Greenlee ONE BIT. That was pretty random of Madison to just show up at the park and ask Ryan out at the end, lol.

Archived