AMC: Monday March 29, 2010

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved how Damon was flirting with her, even after he found out that she was a Hubbard. I thought those scenes were really funny! I would have much rather seen Randi give that interview, than Madison or anyone else. Just because of that whole Hubbard factor, lol.

I was LMBO at that Annie scene!! She was so desperate to get those papers out of Adam's hands. LOVED when she said to Colby, "I will be your wicked step mother from hell until the day I die" LOL!!

Ugh, just ugh to Ryan...this guy never gives up. I loved the David\Greenlee scene at the end though. Does anyone think she meant it when she told David she loved him? Even though she knew Ryan was watching, i think she meant it deep down...

Jessie annoyed the hell out of me all throughout the episode, but I loved towards the end when he was talking to Liza about her doing anything to get Greg away from Jenny, and lying about the rape. That was great use of history. Tracey Thompson wrote a great script today, loved today's show overall!

• Members

I don't see how it was at all relevant to the situation for Jesse to bring up her crying rape almost 30 years ago, just because she is representing David Hayward?

I loved how she proceeded to call him out on his "morals" in the job as chief of police and the subtle smirk as Jesse says Liza is beginning to sound just like Hayward.

If Dalee must end, maybe Diza?

• Members

LOL. I think I saw those scenes differently...I didn't think they were testing out a possible Damon\Randi pairing. :P Randi kept on mentioning how she was married and whatnot. Even Tad said it. I think the writers were just trying to show even more how Damon is like his father, by having Damon flirt with her, lol.

• Members

Oh Jesse, STFU! After Liza is done with Tad, I hope she goes after this sanctimonious ass. Someone needs to put him in his place and Im sure she can do it

I loved Greens' confession of love but was that for real or for Ryan's benefit?

• Members

The way Randi was smiling and interacting with Damon, I think that's the most charming I've ever seen her, I've never seen her light up with such *life* in her face. She's coming. Same for Damon, his issues weren't so much acting as nerves/finding the character, but the character's growing on me.

• Members

It wasn't relevant. Jesse was just pitching one of his self-righteous hissy-fits again. I swear half the town has been brainwashed by Ryan Lavery and it's driving me nuts. To me that mention of Liza's long-past misdeeds played like the scriptwriter was desperately trying to tell the audience that they Googled Jesse Hubbard+Liza Colby before typing this one out. Mentioning history is great, I usually love it, but that reference didn't fit the scene at all.

Maybe. Even though I know in my bones that RyleeHell is inevitable, part of me just can't accept that even a writer as clueless as Kreizman can't see what he has in David & Greenlee. I mean, as bad as Guiding Light was during most of his tenure, he did occasionally stumble onto something that worked for most viewers.

• Members

Okay, can Ryan PLEASE quit it with the creepy stalker lurking? This is the "hero" we're supposed to be rooting for? The one that spends an incredible amount of time stalking a woman he's obsessed with? (Did Greenlee call it, or did she call it?!)

• Members

I really have a strong feeling that it was for real. I hope it is...I don't know, I just can't see Greenlee lying to David like that after all she's done these past few months, sticking by him and protecting him and whatnot, as he did the same for her. I think she really loves him, and he loves her even more.

Randi was great in those scenes, I have to admit. Sometimes I think DV has it, sometimes I don't. It's like she has an on and off switch...as for Damon, I think this actor has star quality all over him. He is rocking every scene, i am loving how this character is being written.

Archived