AMC: Monday March 29, 2010

• Members

I agree with both sections of your post. Awesome google reference, lol. I was thinking something similar because it didn't fit with the scene and just seemed like they were throwing history in there to somehow legitimize it as good storytelling? It came off as completely forced. I mean, yes Liza is a schemer.... but how is she scheming here, really? She is doing her job? Isn't a lawyer's job to build up a client base, which is exactly what a case of this calibre would do? I don't know why I am even wasting my time on this, Jesse is a fool and everyone knows it.

I must admit, DaLee is going a bit differently than I had imagined. While Ryan is still THERE.... it doesn't feel like a triangle yet... it seems to me they could be setting it up to go either way. They are obviously testing Ryan/Madison, buty they are also thawing the relationship between Greens and Ryan to make it somewhat cordial... now with Greenlee and David professing their "love".... it will be interesting. I don't doubt that there will be some sort of Rylee roadblock at some point, but if Ryan and Madison worked... and DaLee are as popular with focus groups as they are online... we may not be destined for Rylee hell afterall.

The strange thing is over the last couple of weeks when Ryan and Greenlee have just been having friendly conversations with each other I actually like them. They work well as buddies.... maybe that's what they will become.

Kylie, where are you when I need sense knocked into me??

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Greens meant it, more than she even realizes at this point. She was crushed when David told her their marriage would be over when the trial was over. However, I also think because of Ryan there that David BELIEVES Greens didn't mean it, so she's gonna have to work extra hard to prove her love to him! :wub:

Archived